• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 67673 - Kermit Characters with Cinderella Castle - Mystery Tin Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 67673 - Kermit Characters with Cinderella Castle - Mystery Tin Collection

koozbanian_annie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Does anyone have pin# 67673 and are 100% sure that it's authentic? It is Kermit - Characters with Cinderella Castle - Mystery Tin Collection.

Here is the pinpics picture:

pin67673

It was one of the first pins I acquired. Bought it off eBay before I knew about scrappers. :sad:
I have since read on pinpics that this is one that has a known scrapper.

The one I have doesn't have any tell-tale signs of being a scrapper...EXCEPT that Kermit's tongue is different than the picture on pinpics. On my pin, the first part is pink like the picture but then the back part is black (like for his tonsils). The pinpic shows the back part as being red. I don't know if the pinpic picture is of the actual pin or the concept art. I've seen this pin in other people's collections (online) and the tongue is part black like mine, but I don't know if it's because they also have a scrapper.

If anyone bought this set and know they have an original, I would love to know what color Kermit's tongue is, lol. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! --Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back