• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin 68047: Disney Store UK - Bambi and Thumper - Easter Eggs Ends 2/18 8pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pin 68047: Disney Store UK - Bambi and Thumper - Easter Eggs Ends 2/18 8pm Pacific

Melonballer

Award Winning Producer
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi everybody.

The winner of the pin poll is ...

Pin 68047: Disney Store Europe - Bambi and Thumper - Easter Eggs

This lovely pin was sold exclusively at Disney Stores in the United Kingdom in 2009. It features Bambi and Thumper. Thumper is holding onto an Easter basket and has an Easter egg in his paw. The paw with the egg moves up and down. It is a limited edition of 800. Currently on pinpics there are 8 people trading and 38 wanting. Here is a picture of the actual pin you are bidding on.

IMG_4009_zpsdbc281f5.jpg

As you can see it comes with the original card.

Here is what I like.
1. Want list pins (This is a big one, offers with pins from my wants are going to do much better than those without.)
2. Jessica Rabbit pins
3. Tinker Bell
4. Tron
5. Wreck-It-Ralph mystery pins
6. Obscure characters
7. good traders (but these are really low on the wants)

I am not after
1. Scrappers and fantasy pins
2. Hidden Mickeys
3. Open Edition or Starter Pack pins (unless they are on my wants)
4. Pins that have more people trading than wanting.
5. Pins I already have, even if they are a good trader.

Auction ends Monday, 2/18, at 8pm, Pacific time. This is earlier than my previous two auctions, so be sure to not miss it.

I DO allow you to change your bids. However, if you remove a pin from your offer, be sure to say that so I can properly choose between the offers.

If you read my last auction I left it to Dug to moderate. This time another Disney character will be moderating. I will leave it to him to introduce himself in a future post. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me.

Hello everyone,

I am the Reluctant Dragon, but you may call me Dragon. Or RD. Just don't call me late for Tea. LOL. My good friend Melonballer has asked me to moderate this lovely auction of his. What that means is I will do doing most of the posting and responding to your bids. I will be the one to post the leaderboards and such as we go along.

Now I am sure that there are some of you poor souls who have never heard of me or maybe only know a little bit about me. Well I am a dragon about the size of a large elephant. I have lovely teal scales and a wonderful singing voice. I play the flute and write poetry. Yes poetry. Would you like to hear one of my favorite compositions? You would! Lovely! This is called "To an Upside-Down Cake".

Sweet little upside-down cake
Cares and woes, you've got'em
Poor little upside-down cake
Your top is on your bottom

Alas, little upside-down cake
Your troubles never stop
Because, little upside-down cake
Your bottom's on your top.

I do hope you enjoyed that.

Now if you want to view the animated short that I am from, I found it on youtube. That website is simply marvelous. Lots of poems and recipes on there, don't you know.

Here is part one. I am sure you can find the rest yourself. Just by being in this thread you show great wisdom and intellegence.

[video=youtube;JFOt5RPhdFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOt5RPhdFg[/video]

Oh I hope you enjoyed that.

Now back to the auction. Please feel free to bid. No reason to wait til this weekend.

Oh I am sorry. I was off having tea and a nice jam sandwich. Oh I do enjoy a nice jam sandwich.

Now let's see. Jungle Book you say? Well I would have to ask Melonballer as it is not on his list. I will be back in a jiffy.

I asked Melonballer and he does like the film, but he does not collect it. You can always bid a Jungle Book pin, but it would score lowly. Terribly sorry about that. Now if you do not mind I am off to watch videos on youtube again. Toodle loo.

Oh my, my, my. This will not do at all. No bids. Not a single one? Certainly someone wants a nice Bambi and Thumper pin. Well there is over a day and a half before this auction ends, so plenty of time to bid still.

Meanwhile I see the picture got accidentally deleted. Here it is again.

IMG_4009_zps3b95737b.jpg

Well that does make sense. Lovely. Luckilly this auction is set to end on Monday night.

i've looked around and tried to find a better for you,i really would love your cute bambi pin.how about this pin ?.89656 disneyland paris 20th anniversary tinkerbell.thanks from Sabrina.

It is quite alright. As you know it is a trade auction. So you can bid whatever you would like. Obviously people who bid something from Melonballer's want or like lists will do better than those who do not. You have a nice TinkerBell pin there. As it is with no other bids you stand a good chance of winning.

Alright here we go:
Pin 12312: Signs of the Zodiac (Scorpio/November) Jafar
Pin 80100: DLR - Tinker Bell Birthstone Collection 2010 - October
Pin 77541: DVC -- Steamboat Willie

Well I do believe that it is time for a leaderboard. How wonderful.

1.clara9271
2.teddy_ruxpin

Hi everyone. Melonballer here. The Reluctant Dragon is taking a nap and will be back tomorrow. He is snoring very loudly, but at least he is not breathing fire.

Anyway, new leaderboard.

1.riftraftstreetrat (I do have the Jessica, but not the Tink.)
2.clara9271
3.teddy_ruxpin

i would like to change my bid please to this one for your dragon friend. 92671 disney store europe pete's dragon,it's a limited edition of 300 .thanks from Sabrina.

The Pete's Dragon pin is nice, But I would stil rather have the Japan Tink. Thanks though. Just over 3 hours to go.

1.riftraftstreetrat
2.teddy_ruxpin
3.clara9271

Throwing these out there:
Pin 27302: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Donald Duck as Santa Claus
Pin 75470: DLR - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Decade of Magical Trades - Mickey's All American Pin Festival - Jessica Rabbit

new leaderboard with 15 mintues to go.

1.tealke
2.riftraftstreetrat
3.teddy_ruxpin
4.clara9271

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back