• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 71472: Framed Set Disney Princess Letters, 'S' with Giselle only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 71472: Framed Set Disney Princess Letters, 'S' with Giselle only

katelouise

lunapins on Instagram!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Not sure about this one, the listing for the full set says that this set is on scrapper alert. I traded this from a cast members lanyard so am unsure of its origins. Both of the pin posts are slightly loose and here are pics of the front and back

Anyone have any info/advice? :D

I can't see the pictures but based on the fact this pin was part of a rather expensive framed set, I'd be weary of finding one on a cast lanyard. I hope you pin is real but chances aren't too good given where you found it. Sorry.

I cant see your pics, either, but I have been trying to trade for this for awhile, and I have gotten LOTS of scrappers of it.

Thought I'd try and get some concrete answers on this one - whether or not I want to keep it. I don't want to pass it along to someone knowing it's a fake so let's see if these pics show up and if someone can help me out!

tumblr_n02z3cf4QQ1rwc4ijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n02z3cf4QQ1rwc4ijo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n02z3cf4QQ1rwc4ijo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n02z3cf4QQ1rwc4ijo4_1280.jpg

how can you tell on this one?

Edit: I see the back mickey pattern doesn't go to the edge. anything else?

also, look at the cuts in the S. they are shallow and close together. the insides of the S on the real pin are much better defined. there isnt all that gold visible when you look at it straight on.

PD59199-front.jpg
<--- REAL
tumblr_n02z3cf4QQ1rwc4ijo2_1280.jpg
<--- Fake

oooh, and it posted it like that, I can see that the gold pattern on the S is much thicker on the real pin, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back