• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pin #73218: JESSICA LE 300 pin!

Auction Ended: Pin #73218: JESSICA LE 300 pin!

jlynn6

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi everybody! Since these auctions are SO much fun I decided to join in! Today I am offering this pin:
pin73218
Pin 73218: WDI - Name Tag - Jessica Rabbit Thanksgiving
She is an LE 300, cast member only WDI pin from 2009. LARGE pin, with great colors!

Rules-
Auction will start now and end Tuesday June 12th at 9 pm Central Time zone!
Please ONLY post offers on this thread. Pinpics Pictures are preferred rather then just pin numbers.
There will be a winner as long as the offers are reasonable i.e. not just hidden mickeys.
If it is a podm please describe the cel
Pretrades are fine and welcomed :)

What I'm looking for: I collect Mulan, Ariel, Belle, Tangled, Jasmine, Some Hercules and whatever else is on my wants list :)

This is of course inspired by the incredible, amazing, awesome Goofy_moe :)

Ok let the games begin!

28312_jasmine%20disney%20princess%20glitter.gif

haha you got me really excited, I thought it was a bid lol! But thanks, yeah I love Sparkles!

jessicarabbit-1-1.gif
(heres a Jessica, too fit the auction!)

Last edited:
Though they are both nice bids so far DUMBOLOVER21 is winning!

(the cruella pin would be going in my mothers collection, so I'm going to be a little selfish here lol)

So can anyone beat that?

Back