• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin 79121: DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess Set (8 Pins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin 79121: DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess Set (8 Pins)

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
pin79121

Hey everyone!
I sometimes see these pins on eBay from the same seller. I think they have been sold multiple times by the same seller but they are LE 125. It just makes me question if there are possibly any counterfeits out there of these pins. The seller who has these on the bay right now I have bought from before, and the pin I received was added a couple mins. later again after I bought it. That was an LE 300. Do they just have a lot of these pins or are there counterfeits? Maybe I am paranoid, but I was thinking about collecting this set.

If anyone has these pins or knows anything about them, if they could shed some light on this, that would be awesome!
Erika

Last edited:
would it happen to be muchnessofdisney ? if so i thought about this too because even the LE 100's they have lots of. But i went to my local pin store "My D Pins" and they inspected the pins i bought from her and all were legit. maybe pins didnt sell out as fast back then as they do now.

would it happen to be muchnessofdisney ? if so i thought about this too because even the LE 100's they have lots of. But i went to my local pin store "My D Pins" and they inspected the pins i bought from her and all were legit. maybe pins didnt sell out as fast back then as they do now.

Thanks for the input! They do have quite a few lower LE pins. It just gets me a little worried. I am glad to hear that they inspected them and found them legit! :) I bought a pin from the seller before to finish a set of mine, and it looked like the ones I bought on Ds.com originally, but I can never be sure!

My guess is this seller just bought a bunch of these sets and is slowly selling them all off.

I remember when this set was released on DS.com it took a long time to sell out...it might have even gone on sale first. :)

My guess is this seller just bought a bunch of these sets and is slowly selling them all off.

I remember when this set was released on DS.com it took a long time to sell out...it might have even gone on sale first. :)

Thank you so much for replying! That makes me feel better :) That makes quite a bit of sense. I wish I would have bought them when they were originally on Ds.com

when these pins were released at disneyshopping they were not a big hit at the time, and after sitting there for awhile they went on sale at that time there were no limits on how many you could purchase, so they might have just bought a whole lot and waited till the prices went up on them before listing them, they were not at all a sought after pins, and many of them sold on the bay for in the $10-12 range, it wasn't until recently that the prices on these went up.

when these pins were released at disneyshopping they were not a big hit at the time, and after sitting there for awhile they went on sale at that time there were no limits on how many you could purchase, so they might have just bought a whole lot and waited till the prices went up on them before listing them, they were not at all a sought after pins, and many of them sold on the bay for in the $10-12 range, it wasn't until recently that the prices on these went up.

+1. This is what I heard too. It took forever for pins to sell (I think at one time I got 2 of them for $30 ppd)....

Yes, this set went SUPER cheap! It was the last great pin sale! :( I believe the whole set went down to almost $60. I bought like three to them myself! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back