• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin-a-ma-bobs? I got too many!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin-a-ma-bobs? I got too many!

rranger

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
:wavey: Ya'll have inspired me to take a look at my pins and arrange them. My goal's to eventually take all my pins out of the cards and either put them in nice frames or binders/bags. No more loose pins! Here's my first set: Pooh!

k9xs3q.jpg

Last edited:
Snow White/Dopey, B&W Mickey, and Space Mountain/Tomorrowland! (I know, I know, totally related properties)

2dqul2u.jpg

Last edited:
That pooh board looks especially well arranged. You must have moved them around hundereds of times to get it just right!

Thanks! I arranged the pooh stuff around 7 years ago and forgot how long it takes (all that removing the backs and shifting things around etc - I love everyone's board ideas - much easier haha)

I just moved a few of my Sleeping Beauty pins out of my pin binder and into this frame and it seemed to take forever - not to mention I forgot some of my most favorite Sleeping Beauty pins which means I'll have to rearrange again!!!

I bought these thin shadowbox frames on clearance from Michael's craft store (I think around 9.99 each) - then I cut a piece of the rigid black felt you can buy for .99 and arranged them on there. I like these frames because you can keep the dust away, and still easily open the door (see pic) to play around with spinner and door pins :)

27x1k60.jpg

Thats awesome man keep up the good work and please have us updated on your pins they are interesting to look at!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!! I've been having a lot of fun seeing how people display their pins and after such a long time of having pins sitting in the closet it is refreshing to take them out and enjoy the collection again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back