• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin Karma is Like a Boomerang....

ZAPPED! Pin Karma is Like a Boomerang....

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
...it will bring back what you have put into it...

Hey everyone :)

STORY TIME!
Anyways, you all know that Tangled pin that just came out that sold out in seconds? Yeah, you all know which one I am talking about.. ;)
Well, when it was announced a while back, I was really looking forward to it..I hated to ask my friend, but I did anyway to pick one up for me...
Anyways, Kirstie (Queen) said she would pick one up for me, so I was like "Yay!"
Well, turns out....
I asked her if she wouldn't mind getting on a bit earlier than 9 AM so she would be ready to buy the pin...Well she started at 7 AM refreshing the Disney Store UK page...
She even had Sgtbilko help her out too..how sweet of both of them. So they were both on different computers trying to get the pins...
Well, anyways, Kirstie PMs me on the 7th at like 4 AM my time (I'm in EST). She ended up telling me that she nor Bilko were able to get the pins..They were trying to add the pin to their cart, she said multiple times.. Soon enough, "SOLD OUT."
I was pretty disappointed to be honest..I wasn't mad at them! Of course not! They were sweet enough to do that in the first place...
I was just disappointed because I saw the pin on ebay going for ridiculous prices...

So, we were exchanging conversation, and Kirstie said that if the pin doesn't go for too expensive on eBay, she and Bilko would gift it to me...
I was shocked :eek: I wasn't expecting this...so I waited a few days (I wasn't too hopeful because they were going for more than $100 and I didn't want them to spend that much)
So, today I wake up to a PM that says "Congratulations, You are the proud owner of the DLP Dreams Pin"...
Opened it up, what do you know?
They bought it for me....
I was tearing up...
Did a little happy dance..
Squealed into my pillow...
That sort of thing ;)

Well, turns out, I am going to Europe this summer...
yeah...
So, we want to get together to meet eachother in person!
And she said that she is going to zap me there...
:eek: :SQUEALING: OMG adfjkladfkdafskj;ak;adfskj;adfskadfk
Anyways!
You all know that I was looking for Oz pins a couple months ago....yeah...those weren't for me..those were for Kirstie..
She said with all the help I did for her, she wanted to gift it to me..
Pin karma really does come back around..
I am super amazed at the kindness she and Bilko bring..I am so glad to call both of them BEST FRIENDS of mine..

We have a friendship that we can never deny...I won't forget this Kirstie...
AND
I am more determined to help you finish your Oz set...

Well, sorry for such a long story...
LOL
Hope you didn't get too bored..but I am too excited..
I can't deny it!

Thanks everyone
and thank you Kirstie and Bilko :) <3
I love you both <3 :hug: times 1000000000000000

And if you have any doubts to what pin it is! (hopefully not! LOL)
Here it is:
x
pin95842

Oh and Maya...Time for the gif master to do her work ;)

Wowww!! Erika!!! You really have got some great friends!!! Sooo happy for you :D

I'm totally gutted that I'm not here when you come over to Europe :'( WE WILL MEET ONE DAY!! JUST YOU WAIT!!! :D

:hsd:

-Charlie

Back