• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pin Lots, No Hidden Mickeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pin Lots, No Hidden Mickeys

NDBounce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ok I just got back from Florida and I need to get rid of about 200-300 pins (mostly for reasons of weight, as I am tired of carrying so many pins).

I am putting together pin lots of 25 pins for $60 and 50 pins for $100.

Each lot will consist of authentic, non-scrapper, non-fake Disney Pins. There are no hidden mickeys in these lots (unless you specifically want some, in which case I will show you what I have and you can select up to 5 at the same price).

The pins come from booster packs, lanyard sets, mystery boxes, rack pins, special events, and more. They are used, but in what most traders consider normal condition.

The pins are as old as 2000 and as new as 2018, and contain a variety of characters, resorts, attractions and more.

They are great for park trading and building a collection. They are not LE's that are $100 pins (obviously I would not be selling $2500 worth of pins for $60).

If you are interested in any pins, send me a PM.

Fr. Brian (NDBounce)

All grab bags have sold at this point! Thanks to all who purchased! I have no idea how to close this thread, so if an admin (or even other member) could help that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back