• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN SALE!!!!!! Fire sale on some :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidup PMed me on the 21st with info on the pins I ordered and my total for payment. She/he may have gotten busy with a lot of pms because he thought he had already answered my pm from sometime ago. Maybe pm him again just in case.

I don't want to speak for him, but I haven't seen Jorge on in months. I don't know how this thread keeps getting bumped, but I'm not sure if he is still selling these. If anyone that personally speaks to him has any more information, I'm sure it would be helpful to the many people inquiring about the pins.

Just tried to PM you- your box is full! :( But I'm interested in this one if it's still available: Pin 80514: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Chip and Dale as Captain Hook and Mr. Smee (Error)

Thanks!

PMs full I'm interested in Jessica as Esmerelda and Pin 30851: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Lilo & Stitch with Starfish if you still have them

Last edited:
Guys, I don't know if Kidup (Jorge) still logs on. I haven't seen him on for months now. This keeps on getting bumped, but I'm not sure if anyone is actually communicating with him.

Hi Everyone;

it looks like this user hasn't logged on in over a month; so we'll be closing this thread for now since he's not currently active. Would ahte for people to get excited over things that aren't currently available.

here's the user's last logon date (per their profile) -- Last Activity 01-29-2012 08:14 AM

if he returns, we can unlock the thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back