• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN SALE!!!!!! Fire sale on some :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are my messages not going through? I had sent you 4 different pm's about one of your pins but never heard back from you after any of them. Looks like it sold to somebody else now. :(

..and I would like to buy these 3 pins if they are still available:
[pinpics]77311[/pinpics] DSF Pixar Shorts Knick Knack $5
[pinpics]77309[/pinpics] DSF Pixar Shorts Presto $5
[pinpics]72593[/pinpics] Summer Vacation Stitch Set - Stitch With Beach Ball Only $20
Thank you! :cool:

I replied through a pm many weeks ago about a pin he had up but it was sold to somebody else 2 weeks AFTER I messaged him so I don't know what it up... hate I missed the pin though when I kept sending messages. :(

Ugh. I hope he replies. He has one of my grails for sale and I REALLy want to try to buy it from him. I hope I don't have the same fate as heyyouwannatrade. That really sucks to hear about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back