• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Shipping Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Shipping Question

barrieralex

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So I dropped off a package at the Post Office to be shipped international on Thursday and it hasn't moved! :( it still says 'electronic shipping info received'. Is this normal or did it get misplaced/stolen? What should I do?

There are a couple possible scenario's....

1~ the guy who took it to the next USA location before it goes overseas did not scan it.
2~ the people at your post office forgot to put it in the bag of outgoing....?
3~ (least likely) it got stolen or lost. I say least likely because messing with mail that is not yours IS a federal offense, if memory serves. It also JUST started the process a few days ago, so i doubt it got lost in the home office.

Give the post office a call or stop by and ask about it. With it being thanksgiving week, do not expect a tonn of happy smiling helpers though.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back