• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics at Wondercon

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinPics at Wondercon

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Now this thread isn't meant to bring up the problems that were started on the previous thread. I just have a very simple question, and hopefully someone can answer it. Does anyone know what they will be covering during their panel at Wondercon?

Not sure what Wondercon is? Take a look:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?28665-Wondercon-2013-March-29-31&highlight=wondercon

I'll be there Saturday, which I think is the day of their panel, but Im just curious to see if it's worth going to.

Thanks!

- Alex

When I went to their panel at Disneyana they had a couple pin artist and people who are apart of Disneyana speak. It was pretty cool, they had the guy who designed the Designer Princesses and Villains speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back