PinPics Trade Request not going through?

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by TonkaToy, May 27, 2018.

1. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hi,

I had two trade requests come to me and I responded with an answer (to both) that I would like to trade.
    I replied to both of these requests within 12-24 hours and got no response from either person.

Now, I know that it could just be that they no longer want to trade, or maybe they took another deal...but it is kind of weird not to hear back at all. I am wondering if they even got my message?

I have sent them trade requests, hoping that may work...

Anyone having trouble with messages going through from their account?

2. Ajk

Ajk New to DPF but not to trading

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

I have not had any issues lately. And I know that, while inconsiderate, sometimes folks don't bother replying. And with this being a holiday weekend, it could be that they are just tied up with barbecues and beaches and haven't had a chance to reply. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Hopefully you'll hear back and make the trades!

3. TonkaToy

TonkaToy Si & Am Lover!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Thanks. These trades were offered to me some weeks before Memorial Day. I was just curious because there have been lost messages in the past.

I just find it really weird that I was the one asked for a trade and then never heard from them again. I am used to people who don't respond to a request, but rarely have had it happen in the opposite position.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

4. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    311   0   0

I've had it happen, Tonka Toy. It's really odd:confused:

5. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

I have also had it happen... depending on the situation, could you send an email to them? I will usually state there are issues with Pinpics messages not going through, so wanted to be sure they received my reply/message (you can always go back to negotiating through pinpics once they respond). Their email appears in the message header in Pinpics. It does not work to hit reply to any email that dropped in from Pinpics. Cut and paste their email into a new email message or forward the pinpics message.

Hope your trade goes through.

6. figment919

figment919 Member

Rating - 100%
    126   0   0

Hi, I just had contact with 3 Traders who never got my initial Pinpics e-mail about a Trade that was requested. Was there a problem with the "system" a few weeks ago?? Also, e-mails were not in their Spam folder.