Trading: Pinpics traders

Discussion in 'Pin Trading' started by NewlyAddicted, Jan 23, 2017.

1. NutMeg

NutMeg Keep movin', junior.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I went ahead and traded with Poohead; everything went super smoothly and my pins arrived yesterday. He mailed them right away and had great communication. Definitely recommend! He's from Canada so the shipping was expensive, but the pins I traded for are really rare, so it was worth it.

2. krand1276

krand1276 Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I had a great trade with Hannahmok from Hong Kong. Customs or the postal service lost/delayed the package (she sent in on Oct 12, I received it last night) and she was wonderful in trying to track it down. Came with a nice hand written note and in a cute plastic pouch.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

3. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Active Member

Rating - 100%
    376   0   1

You’re very welcome! :) I totally understand, I got scammed twice so I am also always very careful :)

4. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Active Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Pleasant trade with Raiponce17 from the UK.

5. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Adding a few more great pin pics traders.

VirginieA (international)
    adoryablepins
    jenwdwfan

6. akbecker246

akbecker246 Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

I just completed a multi-trade (with some low LE pins) with hiddenmickeys1016. Very nice trader. Pins were in great shape and all but one on backing cards. Hiddenmickeys1016 was open to checking references and I found 2 very easily. Recommend this trader.

7. akbecker246

akbecker246 Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

[/QUOTE]
    I have traded with goofy1230 multiple times (including our 4th trade this week) and would recommend them. I believe they are already listed, but with a typo... as "goof1230"? If goofy1230 is a different trader could you please add them... or fix goof1230...
    Thanks