• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins from the DSF/DSSH Cinderella Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins from the DSF/DSSH Cinderella Event

Cheshirecat26

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Here are photos of the pins I got from the trading boards at the DSSH Cinderella Event. The boards had lots of good pins. I was able to get a fair amount of Alice pins. I was not expecting to find this many. I enjoyed the event.

Below is the Alice Pins I got. All of them are Artist Proofs. I was able to get 3 of the 4 new Alice Pin Trader Starter Set with AP pins. (If anyone has the white rabbit AP, I would interested trading for it or buying it.)

F31C118E-4CBF-4B4C-A384-C469902528C0_zpshqksdpwp.jpg

Below is the other Artist Proof pins I found on the boards. (except I also got a Mater Time Travler pin - AP, but my 4 yr old daughter has it in her pin book.)

D778F033-C023-4F90-8AAD-3AE0611E8FD8_zpstyu4roxm.jpg

Below are the other pins I found.

FD4E9625-C0B1-4540-8D01-A65C5AC388E8_zpsqwpeuowl.jpg

Last edited:
Neat! I'm glad you were able to find so many pins for your own collection.

Is this a catch-all thread for posting event pins, or should I make my own thread? I have a photo of the pins I got but don't want to co-opt your thread.

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo9_1280.jpg

I picked these up! Frollo is for two of my UK friends, and Aurora and Orangey is for David the other two for trade!

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo8_1280.jpg

The APs I pulled from the board!

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo7_1280.jpg

I traded for these! I already had a piglet though ): But now we're down to two missing with an extra piglet!

tumblr_nlrvmaDcMg1rj4p8eo6_1280.jpg

Thumper was a zap from my NON pin trading friend and the rest were the other trades I made!

tumblr_nlrvt9DURc1rj4p8eo1_1280.jpg

Timeerkat, my friend Jaimie and I spent most of the two days together...Timeerkat zapped me this easter basket!!!!!!

tumblr_nlrvt9DURc1rj4p8eo2_1280.jpg

Litleo made a new friend

What sis & I pulled from the boards

Here are the pins sis & I pulled from the boards:

NOTE: I need to ask sis about the Epcot F&G Mickey/Minnie to make sure that was what we pulled, I thought that was one of the ones we already had.

The BATB Shield from WDW has AP handwritten on it (very odd). There is no AP stamp on the marquee or the Mickey/Minnie as gnomes (which matches CheshireCat26's Stitch/Angel pull from the boards).

A few are keepers, the others are traders or for sale :)

P.S. CheshireCat26 and I have the same carpet that we put the pins on to take pictures, lol. :lol:

Here are the pins I pulled from the boards and LE barrel (I might have one or two more that I'm forgetting, I haven't dug through my big pin bag yet and might have thrown a pin or two in there). The Simba and Timon figures were a zap from Romancing! :) The four pins under Simba are all APs, the Daisies and Pumbaa are pins for my collections that I didn't have yet, and the rest of the pins are LEs.

image_zpsmjc0adec.jpg

Oh Li my Lady and the Tramp ap has a hand written AP on it too but it has a stamped "9 of 13" on it like the way aps are stamped

I didn't see that anywhere, but I will look. It is very odd about the handwritten AP though. I've never seen an AP like that before.

Li I like your taste in carpet. :)

My AP Cinderella Spectro Magic also has a handwritten AP too on it.

:lol: I'll have to check the Cinderella Spectro Magic. I'm going to take better pictures this weekend. Work has been so tiring that all I've wanted to do is go home and sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back