• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins Rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins Rock!

Ronbo85

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!
Just posting to say hello.
New to the forum and fairly new to pins... can you say "addicting"? :)
Big Figment fan...

Does anyone have a good, inexpensive source for pin book (holders)? About to search eBay and Amazon... would prefer to hear the good and the bad that are out there.

Thanks!! TTFN!

Ron

Welcome! Notebooks with 8-1/2 x 11 baseball card holder sheets work fairly well if you are unable to get an actual pin book:)

... Well hello again. I told you this place was bad news. <3

Welcome (officially) to the forum, Ron!! (And thanks for hanging up our new chandelier.)

and another victim enters DPF! bwaa ha ha ha---oh its allin the crapper now.

So start your pinpics acct so we can trade with you and interupt your whole life and you can be broke with the rest of us. Speaking of which we need to lure in some real rich folks so they buy the pins for sale so those people can get $$ for more pins!!

oh and as Booger (i think) said--a simple binder (spend the exxtra for the heavy duty) with either the bb card holders or the sheets from WDW or DL (8.95 for 5 pages) or you can go to a craft store, buy the thick foam shts and cut them to fit the binder and use a hole punch for the rings...and wa la a nice cheap book. all in all about $7 for 4 pages which hold about 80+ pins---

Welcome :) I have seen people use folders meant to hold collectable cards and then put their pins in them. Disneystore websites might stock a bag or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back