• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pixar Alphabet Mystery Box -- Master Trading List! Post your Trades/Wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pixar Alphabet Mystery Box -- Master Trading List! Post your Trades/Wants!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang!

So I haven't seen one of these yet for the Pixar Alphabet (there was one for the regular Alphabet a while ago). So I thought this would help everyone out! If not, well, carry on and I can delete this, Hahah!

Crappy picture of Poster for Reference!

13405425_10101709503049443_1320293121_o_zpsqwwyfs5r.jpg

Happy trading, everyone! <3

~Merlin

I've currently got a bunch of Pixar Alphabet pins for David (speedwaystar1) and he's trying to complete a non-chaser set. So he's asked me to facilitate a few trades with the doubles he's gotten while the pins are still stateside.

I know he'd appreciate any and all help! Either comment here or shoot him a PM! :D

~Merlin

Last edited:
Thanks for starting the thread Merlin :)
Like previously posted I'm going for a complete non chaser set , here's what I have :

Regular / Chaser

Y - Yeti
C - Colette
G - Guido
H - Hopper
J - Joy
U - Underminer

Happy to trade from my standard traders too , my PinPics is fully updated :)

Last edited:
Have:

None yet, though I do have regular Flynn, Grumpy, Lady, and Ursula and chaser Ursula from the Disney set.

Want:

chaser Arlo, Eve, Sulley x2, Trixie

Last edited:
i've got a question about these pins- are the chasers really different in real life than they seem in the pictures I have seen? Just wondering what/why they are chasers since they look identical to my eyes.

The letters on the chasers are glittery while the letters on the regular ones are solid color.

Example:

s-l225.jpg
$_35.JPG

i've got a question about these pins- are the chasers really different in real life than they seem in the pictures I have seen? Just wondering what/why they are chasers since they look identical to my eyes.
On pinpics when the pins were originally uploaded, they used the same picture for the regular and chaser versions.

The actual chaser versions have a glitter filling the letter. Some of the chaser pics have been updated, so you can see the difference :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Have for trade (regular/chaser):
Q - Queen Elinore
S - Sulley
U - Underminer

T- Trixie

Want:

M - Merida
Q - Queen Elinore

Bumping up - found more mystery boxes at WDW last weekend, I'm still searching for some (trying to be a completist for this set, which I plan to frame....)

ISO:
Regular Colette, Flick, Guido, Hopper,, Kevin, Nemo, Sully, Trixie, Violet
Chaser: Dory, Hopper, Mr Incredible, Joy, Remy, Sully, Underminer Wall-E, Moonfish

Have extras (will trade others from my trades list, see pinpics lynn99)
Regular: Arlo, Buzz, Mr Incredible, Joy, Lightning, Otis, Remy, Moonfish, Zurg
Chaser: Trixie, Violet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back