• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!
I know im on wait list for Rapunzel perfume bottle but could I also be on the wait list for the WttM Tangle pin also. thanks Melissa

Setember WttM Snow white still has 1 pre order spot available!

DSF August... Still have:

• Jessica ID badge
  • Chicken little ID badge
  • planes skipper
  • planes fighter jets
  • planes chupakabra

I picked up that new surprise release D crest on Thursday. The characters on it are Dopey and Grumpy.

How do people know that Snow White (and I heard Tangled too) are coming out soon if there aren't any photos? Just curious, can't wait to see what they look like ^_^ Thankfully I'm not into the series but still...

Kupo, the Snow white was previewed at the tiki event, on the September preview boards. And multiple people have gotten info for several CM's about the Tangled, a few of which are very reliable and accurate.

updating thread!!

one Blue Fairy perfume bottle was released from pre-order reserve!! Get it while you can!

Kupo, the Snow white was previewed at the tiki event, on the September preview boards. And multiple people have gotten info for several CM's about the Tangled, a few of which are very reliable and accurate.

Ah, good to know. Thanks for that ;) I'm assuming that there are no photos of any of them at the moment, right? Also, does anyone have any release dates on either of them? Like month at least?

the OP got a facelift. if there are errors please notify me? I re-read it several times, but may have missed something.

DSF perfume bottles:

Picking up as many as possible with what numbers we draw. I know the switch messed up plans for a LOT of people and will do my best to help out. Prices with NOT change. I will be asking $28.00 per available pin, regardless of which character it is. IF there is a surprise release it will be listed on "instocks" once in hand and will have a different price.

IF you are already receiving one of these pins from someone else, please be kind to the community and do NOT buy more from me, lets spread these out to as many people as possible. This is an "on your honor" request. If you are getting them already, please do not buy my extra's, let someone get them who has not attained them.

UPDATE:

DSF Perfume bottle release: NO GOOD NUMBERS> Not a single pin was able to be picked up for this release.

Love the draw, hate the draw. :(

The Simba PTD's i picked up already have possible homes, but if any of them become available they will go to my instock listings.

The september releases are booking up pretty fast.

If you want something but are not sure if your will be able to budget it, I do NOT ask for payment until 1 week prior to release, and I keep wait lists....

Which means you are allowed to reserve something and change your mind later. It is totally ok.

slight price drop on Tiki's... sorry about that folks. I dont usually overprice, wasnt paying attention when I wrote it up.

20 each or 80 for a set.

Added a new "at cost section, about midway down the OP. Check it out. will update it regularly.

Last edited:
Hiya if I was wanting a Jessica Id badge when would I have to pay buy? Also would I have to pay for shipping right away or would the cost of the actual pin do for now? X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back