• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help a fellow disney member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help a fellow disney member

iantheelephantboy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys as some of you know I have been having some financial issues for college so in order to gain more money I entered a contest on Threadless, you have to design a T-shirt design for Big Hero 6, If I win it will help me ALOT with my college funding so please vote for my T-shirt design and spread the word as much as possible! :hs:
HOW TO VOTE:
1) Click the link below :)
2) Create an account
3) Log into the account
4) Vote! Feel free to support other designs as well! :D
LINK TO MY DESIGN:
https://www.threadless.com/designs/submission-95

Last edited:
I hope it got my vote. The design btw is fantastic! seriously I;d buy it. Now i gave it a 5 but it asked me to join--did i have to do that for the vote to count.?

I hope it got my vote. The design btw is fantastic! seriously I;d buy it. Now i gave it a 5 but it asked me to join--did i have to do that for the vote to count.?
Thanks for the compliment! But Unfortunately yes you do need to create an account but it's INCREDIBLY quick to make one! :)

Haven't logged in to Threadless in AGES, had to reset my password. :)

Gave you a 5 and a comment. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back