• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PLEASE Help with Dalmatians, Star Wars and Vinylmations "LETS TRADE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE Help with Dalmatians, Star Wars and Vinylmations "LETS TRADE"

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hey Guys & Gals,

I dont think I have done a single trade in the new year yet and I really want to get some pins for the kids (Max & Lizzie) If you have any Star Wars, Vinylmations or Dalmatians we dont already have, please look at my traders and see if I have anything I may trade for them.

I dont even mind if I have to over trade if it gets pins for them. So I will say:
Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top........:rolleyes:

Thank you:bowdown:

TBGITB

pin22355
Hey Dan...you still need this

Dan,

Do you still need this Star Wars pin?

pin78106.jpg

I have a couple of Dalmatian ones too I have to dig them up though. :lol:

Dan,

I have several pins on Lizzie's list (including another of her grails - if your signature is still up to date) but you have nothing I need.

Maybe you can work your magic and get something on my wants list. :lol:

Seriously, if you ever happen to get one of my wants, you know I would be happy to trade with you any day.

Judy, I have a lot of pins on your wants list. I can't promise you anything, but I'll try to save it for you in case you happen to find any comparables on my wants list. You are pretty good with trades.

Hey Bruce,

I just realized I have 2 of the HG in your signature. I guess I've been having a blonde month... lol. I'll PM you.

Sandy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back