• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PLEASE READ. Need your help.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE READ. Need your help.......

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hello Fellow Pin Traders.

I have taken some time away from posting and have talked to many of the people who were dissappointed with me in person and I think you all know I am truely remorseful for my actions which could have been handled in a very different manner.

Whats done is done and as I said, I am sorry for the way I handled it. I have always tried to give as much to this forum as I can and to always help people and if I only practiced what I preach, I would have handled it differently. A lot was happening in my life at the time, but that is still no excuse. I really like pin trading and all of the friends I have made doing it.

So here is where I need help. My pass is blocked for 6+ weeks and I really want to get pins for my kids. Even if you may be upset with me, please do not penalize my kids. They get great joy from receiving pins and there are so many of the newer pins that have come out that they want and need.

I have some decent traders and really want to get Max & Lizzie some pins during our summer break. Please take a look at our wants (and even if a pin is not on there, Max is Star Wars & Vinylmations and Lizzie is Dalmatians and Cute Dogs, actually pretty much any dog).

Max & I collect together Chip & Dale.

I sincerely appreciate any help we can get and even if I have to over trade for pins, I will make it worth your while. Please remember my trading record is flawless with over 125 ebay trades @ 100% feedback, 94 on this forum all 100% and hundreds on Pin Pics.

I thank you in advance and am honored to be a part of this community and plan on being as helpful as I was previously. I have a couple of upcoming post that I hope and think you will find very helpful. Things you would have expected from me.

Thank you,

iamdianeydan
TBGITB

What happened? You got blocked from the parks? o_O
LOL no, I could not afford the super duper Premium pass so on the so.cal I am blocked for 6 weeks.
I was thinking about upgrading but man, its getting soooo expensive and now I hear the Premium is going up fron $459.00 to like $500.00
No recession at Disney.

Still thinking about going up to the Deluxe as it will open it up and give me back my Sundays.

LOL no, I could not afford the super duper Premium pass so on the so.cal I am blocked for 6 weeks.
I was thinking about upgrading but man, its getting soooo expensive and now I hear the Premium is going up fron $459.00 to like $500.00
No recession at Disney.

Still thinking about going up to the Deluxe as it will open it up and give me back my Sundays.

OH! lol!

I need to brush up on my AP terminology.

Hey Dan,

You know you can count on me for some pins if you need any. Unfortunately I do not have much starwars. However, any Vinylmations on my owns list that Max needs are available for him. Just let me know what you need. We will try to keep the kids in pins.

Last edited:
Dan check my traders to see if there is anything of interest to you or your kids, I don't have many but am willing to help
PLMK thanks
Linda(fuzzybunny)

No sweat Dan, you're a great and fun guy, if you're interested I have:
Pin 83886: Vinylmation Jr #2 Mystery Pin Pack - Cheshire Cat Only
Pin 75020: DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - 101 Dalmatians - Lucky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back