• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM releases, help for a guest this winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM releases, help for a guest this winter!

Jj.24

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi Everyone,So PODM pins, I love them to bits but there is no way I can justify buying one at the prices people are asking on eBay!Now I am off to WDW in November and after messing up the dates on our booking I've actually paid to extend our trip so that we can be around for Thanksgiving! We now land 8th Nov and fly back on the 25th giving us a whole 17 nights!My question is about the PODM's... What date in the month do they come out? And where on that day an I going to need to be to get one of these little gems and of course at what time? I'm not overly worried which film it is, I just wanted to own one, although sadly all if my favourite films seem to be released already so we will see.ThanksJJ

Hi Thanks for your post,

The disneypins.com site only gives details of the pin itself and comments that after release it can be ordered while stocks last.

Is this something that will pop in say Epcot's pin station under the hat or in World of Disney?

Thanks,
JJ

We are at the mercy of them posting on website. :/ We don't get much news on new pins unless its rumors, people who actually work at disney and know about the pins or just the website. :/

Typically, PODM pins come out on a Thursday. It's either the 2nd to last Thursday OR the last Thursday of the month.

So, in November, PODM could either come out on Thanksgiving Day (maybe, not sure?) OR the Thursday after Thanksgiving. It is Beauty & the Beast. I'm thinking about driving there but am not sure if I want to (and am hoping to do a few pre-trades [maybe 2-3]) so sis can have different scenes! :)

If it comes out Thanksgiving Day, I *probably* won't be there. I already plan to go to DLR on Black Friday so Amy, if you're there, let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back