• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Points Market

Points Market

Disnerd1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry... I have a feeling any members who have been around longer than me will be sick of this question, but..

What is the story with the Points Market? When will it open? Will we EVER find out???

Is this some sort of social experiment to see how long it takes us to crack at the lack of explanation????? :|

If you do a quick search you'd find a few threads where this question has been asked before. Basically we don't know what it is yet, the mods have said it will be open in the future for us but they aren't giving much away! I think we'll just have to wait and see :). Whatever it is, I think it'll be good!

Hopefully we can spend them soon.

I searched it and read threads when I joined. I was hoping someone would know something new by now, but obviously not :(

Would it be pathetic to start a petition for some sort of information. Like even just a date that we can look forward to when we'll have more information or something. ANYTHING!!!

ariel.gif

It's really up in the air at the moment, I haven't read much about it since it was announced. If you look at other forums, activity points are used for all sorts of stuff, from special tags next to your avatar or even buying into a raffle or a service(DPF Gold?). That said don't rush out and spam the forum for points or bug people for them( you can give points away), that'll only get you a possible infraction...

Back