• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pokemon Cards????? Do you need?

Pokemon Cards????? Do you need?

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I accidently purchased some when I was buying baseball cards. If someone is interested, I can send you pics of the ones I have and we can go from there.

Thanks!

Really? I don't have a lot, but I have enough! lolol

I have a ton of baseball cards to go through as well. I just purchased a book to help me with the worth of them. Probably a penny each. lolol

oh man i completely forgot about those! i used to collect the original series when i was little hahaha. and i recently started playing blue version again.....im a sad little nerd haha

oh man i completely forgot about those! i used to collect the original series when i was little hahaha. and i recently started playing blue version again.....im a sad little nerd haha

Lol I actually still have all of the 151 original pokemon cards somewhere in my closet. I used to love that show! And I recently gave away my Fire Red and Yellow (Had logged over 200 hours on both). Haha I'm totally lame.

Back