• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*poof*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*poof*

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Ah ha! It seems I have come to the exact place! :D

Hey there! I'm relatively new to pin trading, especially any sort of online component, but I'm very excited to learn more!

As for pins, I have a major love for Sword in the Stone ones, especially Merlin. I also love those "invade real life" pins like the Masterpiece collection or Pin-tiquities (Vitruvian Mouse, Minnie Mouse Mona Lisa, etc). And, of course, I love to see the Villains in various non-canon forms, like the Dressing Rooms, Carousel Horses, Bowling Pins, and Crystal Balls. And one can never go wrong with some classic characters like Donald, Scrooge McDuck, Darkwing Duck, and Cogsworth (some random favorites).

Aside from pins, I'm a university professor teaching writing and ancient world literature. I especially love Shakespeare and mythology, and of course King Arthur legend. I'm waiting anxiously on word as to a Ph.D. program, so that's the next stop!

I'm always happy to trade, so please give my Pinpics collection a look and we'll work something out! Have a great day!

~Merlin

Oh my goodness yes! :D It's so nice that someone else knows about Mary Stewart! I'm tired of everyone thinking it's from the Merlin TV series. Hahah! I've used this user name for like 10 years. Hahah!

Oh my goodness yes! :D It's so nice that someone else knows about Mary Stewart! I'm tired of everyone thinking it's from the Merlin TV series. Hahah! I've used this user name for like 10 years. Hahah!

Yay! :D I've been a fan of Arthurian legend since I was a kid, and Mary Stewart's trilogy is what got me started on it, when I was about 12. I've loved other Arthurian books, but nothing has really ever compared to Stewart for me. :)

Youre absolutely right. Nothing really holds a candle in my opinion, especially The Crystal Cave. So good. :3

Yay! :D I've been a fan of Arthurian legend since I was a kid, and Mary Stewart's trilogy is what got me started on it, when I was about 12. I've loved other Arthurian books, but nothing has really ever compared to Stewart for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back