• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Co-op for Halloween Set 85924

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Co-op for Halloween Set 85924

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I am checking to see if there would be any interest to share the pins from the set

There are 6 pins in this set and I only want

The other 5 pins are

All of these pins, except Tink, can be purchased individually for $10.95 + tax if you want. But, if you chose to get it as part of this co-op, I will take $11 including tax and shipping, and I can give you a discount of $1 for multiple purchases. So, you will have a minor saving while doing me a favor so I can get Tink.

Another option is to get the whole set in the box - Tink for $50 inlcuding shipping if interested. There is not much info on the set yet, but I am assuming that it will come in a box.

My family and I have plans & tix to attend MNSSHP on 09/27 and I can also pick up special party pins for you if you wish.

Please pm me if interested :)

**UPDATE**

Donald - Fluffycat1
Stitch - huertajv
C&D - possibly huertajv
Mickey - broncobilly
Minnie - tiggermickey

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for helping me out with this. I am so hoping that I can get that set in the parks on 09/29 when it is released.

Only Minnie left, any takers???

Remember to check WDW 40th anniversary pins on odpt.com.

Thank you everyone who helped me with this pin set, I truly appreciate your contribution.

I have my Tinker Bell Pumpkin pin thanks to your kindness :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back