• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Possible Fake-Jumbo Jessica Rabbit as Ursula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible Fake-Jumbo Jessica Rabbit as Ursula

DisneylandDan

DPF Rookie/Pin Trading Veteran
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
I was juat browsing pinpics and noticed someone post this comment...

I received this pin & Jessica's eye has a green fill.
& the part of her dress in the notch of her elbow is not filled with black, it is skin colored.
Is there any known counterfeits?
Should I be worried that this is one?

It was for Pin 73663: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Jessica Rabbit as Ursula.

I'm looking for some input. Because it is one I am after for my Brothers Collection.

Here is mine. I leave it to you to compare. It came directly from Disneystore.com.

IMG_2275.jpg

:lol:
This was my comment.
Yes, the pin I received has some minor defects.
I didn't mean to begin a huge outrage about this pin, my goodness.
Posted this a couple of hours ago & have received non-stop emails on it.
Wish I never would have in retrospect as I was simply curious if anyone else had seen anything similar.
I guess the eye is intended to be green, and the black missing from the dress really isn't that shocking as it is only a small portion.
Not trying to make anyone paranoid or afraid of this pin, as it is very beautiful.
DOOOON'T WOORRYYY ABOUT IT.
I have received many comments & re-assurance that there are no scrappers/counterfeits on this pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back