• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Ppl keep attacking meeee >_<;; LOL

ZAPPED! Ppl keep attacking meeee >_<;; LOL

Mali87

The Girl with the Ariel Tattoo
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ok so this is a little belated bc I had to take SO many pics XD but it is well deserved and I must give Kudos to all these awesome peeps ;)

So as ppl may or may not have already known Pin A Colada was generous enough to zap me a Kevin PTD, as I was not able to get to DSF in time bc I was counseling clients that afternoon (the ONE day I decided to do a schedule change haha!). But boyyyy was my phone blowing up with phone calls and text messages that afternoon :facepalm: LOL. So that evening went she had sold out, I came home and had to rant juuuust a little bit on the Kevin PTD thread, as I had missed 2 big PTD releases (Rapunzel and Kevin). Little did I know that Pin A Colada responded back on that thread, saying they got her for me :cry: They said that they wanted to thank me for giving them the heads up about Kevin, as I had texted them about it earlier in the day when I found out. They said that pin traders always look out for each other *puppy dog eyes* <3 I was blown away!

So while in line at DSF for the Easter Eggs I got Kevin... She's so cute Cx
IMG_0182_zps9bb1fb50.jpg
[/IMG]

But that wasn't all while I was waiting in line for those Easter Eggs....

DISNEYPINS99 (Stu) came up to me and zapped me pins too! He said he noticed these were on my wants list and wanted me to have them:
IMG_0185_zpsc6632c3c.jpg
[/IMG]

I kept asking what he wanted for them... I still need to find a way to pay him back!! XD

And today when I checked my P.O. Box, as I was expecting pins... I find a ZAP! package from Nettiejeanne! This was inside:
IMG_0186_zpsc798eaf9.jpg
[/IMG]

Dalamara (Becky) and I had arranged one of my sale/trade/trader pickup thingys and I received a very nice card, stickers, and a zap from my wants lists too along with the pins we agreed upon!
IMG_0190_zps003ac588.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh and thank u Becky for sending the empty Disney Afternoon Box too! I now have a reference guide for those pins! ^_^ Anddd now I want the whole set too :facepalm: LOL

U ppl are killing me here! I feel so loved :cry: The generosity and kindness of DPF members here continues to blow me away <3 I gotta hurry up and start figuring out ways to give back to all the kind ppls here on the forum! I WILL figure something out someday! I square on it! XD

:hug: Heeeeeee :3

So instead of making a bazillion new zap threads when it happens, I figure I'll just add to this one as I go :)

Soooooo during the Dancing Jessicas release I was zapped with these goodies and others from DP99:
IMG_0218_zps1fd0caf8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Annnnd the same day during Marisa's party, I got to meet the infamous Lenny (co-owner of pin pics). He educated us on the latest news in the pin pics world and zapped me my most wanted Tangled pin (that was semi attainable, unlike the Chair and Marquee pins XD):
IMG_0216_zps5ec43c7a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
:eek2: I don't care that it's a smaller pin... IT.IS. GLORIOUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! (not to mention adorable X3)
I squealed/spazzed out like at absolute dork when I was told by Lenny that it was mine :rofl:

Annnnd during the BT campout, Skipperella zapped me this little cutie:
IMG_0217_zpsb4e9664f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dang peeps I will have SO much catching up and zapping to do once I acquire a better job XD But thats ok! I swear I'm gonna get ppls back GOOOOOOD :suspect: LOL

Last edited:
Amazing zaps!!! Tell me you are very loved here!!! :D People are so outstanding here in n DPF!!! :)

Yes I feel super duper loved! DPF peeps are AMAZING! <3 :hug:

So I guess since you are receiving so much love I don't need to zap you any longer? :rofl:

LOL ermm well u make a good point David XDDDDDD Sooooo much love @_@ I'm going to spread the love one day I SWEAR IT!!!
And David u don't have to zap me; u could send me air hugs and I'd be happy with that :) Send some zap love to DPFers who haven't had the chance to experience ur awesomeness ;)

That's so great! You totally deserve all the zaps and all the love and kindness that you are getting! :)

Back