• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

(''')^.^(''') Pre-Sale Disneyland Paris Rapunzel Christmas event (''')^.^(''')

(''')^.^(''') Pre-Sale Disneyland Paris Rapunzel Christmas event (''')^.^(''')

basj

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   2
^
^^^
^^^^^
|

Disneyland Paris: Christmas pin event
Rapunzel Pre-sale
I'm pre-selling one set of Rapunzel pins :)
Because I'm saving for my study trip to china next year.

COMPLETE SET : €500

tumblr_mutixiBpSb1rdnvweo1_500.gif

€100 Each/135$ Each
KQiRESI.png
oBrzxG0.png
eqdmdWh.png

€100/$138
CGbBfky.png

€150/$200 (Together)
€100/$138 (each)

5Ji8iFo.png

€100/138$
8ZALqvY.png

€125/170$
LakTYqK.png

€200/$270
WrRpdlR.png

tumblr_msd7x6HnZS1rq3fd6o1_500.gif

^
^^^
^^^^^
|

Last edited:
How did you get the pins already?

It's a Pre-Sale so I'm selling the pins before I go to the event so that I can check how many pins I should buy :)
I already know how many pins I can get so thats why I can make sure to sell them and ensure everyone who paid get their pins.

It's a Pre-Sale so I'm selling the pins before I go to the event so that I can check how many pins I should buy :)
I already know how many pins I can get so thats why I can make sure to sell them and ensure everyone who paid get their pins.

How many can you get (per person) at these events? 2 of each pin?

I am interested in the Rapunzel/Flynn in the Sled and the Maximus pins for $200--also would you consider a trade for the pins for the FROZEN LE 450 Jumbo pin + $100?

Back