• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pretend "You Were There"! - EPCOT 35th Anniversary Bundle - ENDS OCTOBER 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pretend "You Were There"! - EPCOT 35th Anniversary Bundle - ENDS OCTOBER 8

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Here we are again! Last year we had the awesome “I Was There†Magic Kingdom auction, so I figured it was EPCOT’s turn! :D This year, EPCOT turned 35 and I had the pleasure of being there for the celebration! Well, I say pleasure and celebration, it was really more like standing in line in the rain for over an hour, hahah! But hey, I got the goods, so that’s what matters.

AND NOW YOU CAN TO! :D Even if you didn’t brave the record breaking crowds, if you’re the winner of this auction, you can pretend that you did! :D

This year, you’re bidding on a fabulous “I Was There!†EPCOT 35[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary bundle!

FQFFVG7.jpg

In the lot you’ll get the “I Was There!†EPCOT 35[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary limited release pin, a 35[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary button they handed out at park opening, and a 35[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary Park Map and Time Guide (but check the pictures below!! It’s awesome!)

sqveaFL.jpg

The pin is pretty fabulous and features everyone’s favorite purple dragon, Figment, and the iconic Spaceship Earth as a really neat sculpted background.

OUoI5s5.jpg

The button is pretty awesome and huge! :D

7apThS9.jpg

When you first open the map, you can read about some goodies and special events going on throughout the day. But there’s one more surprise!

ORjuqlW.jpg

IT OPENS UP INTO A GIANT POSTER!!! The poster talks about all the changes to EPCOT over its 35 years and is full of really awesome info!

So the winning bid gets all of this! The LE pin, the button, the Time Guide (which specifically shows the celebration ceremony), and the awesome park map / poster!!! Here’s an opportunity to get this great bundle for a steal!! :D

All bids and bidders welcome! :3

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

Pinpics name is: Merlin_Emrys

General Wants, as shown in my banner:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
Aladdin Pins featuring the Carpet Ride and/or Prince Ali
Genie (especially non-standard poses)*
Scrooge McDuck
Robin Hood (especially Prince John and Sir Hiss, but Robin too!)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Hercules (in order: Muses, Megara, Young Herc (not baby), Hades, Pegasus (baby and adult), Herc, the gods, Pain/Panic)

*This is my newest collection, and as such the set I have the least of already! So a fertile ground for offering smaller pins!!.

Also interested in:
Jafar / Aladdin general
Disney Afternoon (Ducktales, Darkwing)
PTDs
Pins with characters reading or books
Pins that make literary references
Good traders
Stitch

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Marvel
Pins with bad trading ratios
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time†pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire†pin).

Things do no need to be from these lists to be bid. I’d also be tickled pink with other awesome traders! :3

This auction will end at 9:00pm on Sunday, October 8 Eastern Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted after three bids and whenever there is a change after that! But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

Good luck, everyone! ^0^

~Merlin

Well, alright... I'll try with these for now:

RS_R035035d6f6.png
pin11808th200

Pin 115737[FONT=&quot] DLP - Cast Lanyard Series - Iago (I know this one doesn't have the greatest wants/trades ratio, but it's hard to find stateside.)
[/FONT]
Pin 11808[FONT=&quot] Star Wars Boba Fett Pin[/FONT]

Thanks for the bid, Tokaji! I love the Iago! But I will say, Boba is probably my least favorite Star Wars character, hahah! So for now I think Rif Raf would still be in the lead. But swapping Boba might be a good call. ;)

Thanks for the bid, Fuzzy! I'm assuming you mean 8116, since 8117 is Hercules. Either way, I think Rif Raf will hold the lead, but only barely!

1) Rif Raf - Merlin UK pin
2) Fuzzybunny - 100 Years of Dreams Aladdin/Genie
3) Tokaji - Iago and Boba pins

Thank you everyone for the excellent bids! I conked out last night and forgot to announce the winner, but it is indeed Rif Raf! I'll be in touch shortly for your address. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back