• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PRICE REDUCED!!! Designer Fairytale Couples (3 left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRICE REDUCED!!! Designer Fairytale Couples (3 left)

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was surprised by Kevin with a set of these, but it was the Briar Rose Aurora I was after. With my mom's recent heart issues and the rumored 17" dolls coming on October 7th, I thought I would sell the other four pins. :)

WAS $150 o.b.o. each, Plus actual shipping.

NOW

$130 per pin OR $375 for all three, plus shipping. (If all three are purchased by same buyer, I can include the box)

Here are pics of the actual pins:

Any questions, feel free to PM me! :)

Thanks for looking! :D

Last edited:
My mom has been dealing with heart issues, so has missed a lot of work...well her rent and utilities are coming due, and she needs some help, so I am going to drop these to $140 obo in hopes to get these paid for her! :) And if I have enough after :x: , hopefully get the 17" Mali that is rumored for the 7th! :x: :x:

Okay, because my mom is super stressed about her bills, I am going to do these are $130 per pin OR $375 for all there as a group (if purchased as group, I will include the box if wanted) ...plus actual shipping costs. :) Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back