• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[Price reduced] Hkdl pins christmas sale! Alice, Monster, stitch and LEs

[Price reduced] Hkdl pins christmas sale! Alice, Monster, stitch and LEs

vickynghk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
OE pins are now $8 each not $9.

Here comes the CHRISTMAS SALE!! These pins are all from HKDL with 4 rare JAPAN princess pins
Please feel free to leave comments or pm.
Prices are negotiable, reasonable offer will be accepted.
SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED
$5 for first 3 pins.

jbBTlyx.jpg

rGlb96D.jpg

Tg0Rnvk.jpg

ASydHZk.jpg

zGKcrRa.png

xblXrxH.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely pins! Just wanted to let you know, before you get told off by a mod, that it's not allowed to have an item for sale and just say "best offer accepted", you need to have a set price. You can then say "or best offer" but there must be a price. You need to list shipping prices, too. Also, recent changes to the rules means you need to list prices including paypal fee. I'm not trying to nit-pick or have a go, I just wanted to let you know so you don't get in trouble :). Wishing you all the best in your sale!

Thanks for reminding. And monster set sold!

No problem, glad to be of help. Good to see you've added shipping costs, but there still isn't a price on the Princess pin set and you do need to say if paypal fees are included in your prices. Good luck with the rest of your sale, I hope it goes well :)

Back