• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prince Eric's Limited Time Magic Surprise #3 Pin Giveaway! WINNERS REVEALED!!!!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Eric's Limited Time Magic Surprise #3 Pin Giveaway! WINNERS REVEALED!!!!<3

PrinceEric

The most royal & loyal prince
Rating - 97.9%
92   2   0
Well hello there my fellow Royalty and Sexy Pin Traders. Periodically I will be announcing my Limited Time Magic Giveaways Just like the parks are doing this year. Before going any further this Pin giveaway does have some Participant Restrictions: anyone that has already won the Limited time magic cannot participate (only fair for ALL DPF members to participate).

Part 1:Here is the challenge: You will need to spell out your first and last name using the Disney Alphabet. Since my favorite holiday is approaching (Valentines) you will also spell out the person you love (friend, family, partner, siblings,pets,celebs) using their first and last name with the Disney alphabet. (Challenge yourself to use newer disney characters/Attractions/LANDS as well) By disney alphabet i mean spell your name using character names of disney characters/attractions/Lands. Images are not required but if you use them they are totally acceptable. Let this be a Liberation of Love and Expression.

For example: Prince
P-Peter Pan
R-Roger Rabbit
I-Imagineer
N-Neverland
C-Cinderella
E-ears

Part 2: I love share and tell. Please write a Snippet of what makes this person special in your life and what shout out would you give the person if you had the chance to put the message in the air so the whole world could see? (Please be appropriate)

Part 3: Why should marriage be available for ALL citizens even though other groups/parties might disagree?

****The most creative entry will be the winner. Now there will be 3 judges: My mother, my personal assistant, and myself. Your entry must be posted on this thread by 1/31/2013. No exceptions! Good Luck to all of you and I cannot wait to share more Love and Limited Time Magic offerings****

Last edited:
So much fun, so much fun!! I want to play!!

1. J'aimie (me) and Dan (Prince Charming):

Jane (Tarzan)
'
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Iago (Aladdin)
Mo (Wall-E)
Ichabod Crane (The Adventures of Ichabod Crane and Mr. Toad)
Eric (As in Prince, as in The Little Mermaid, as in YOU!!)

<3s

Dodger (Oliver and Company)
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Nani (Lilo and Stitch)

2. Dan asked me to marry him by telling Rapunzel that he'd CLIMB A TOWER for me!! I mean, come on, that's pretty awesome. Other reasons why Dan is awesome: He makes me breakfast, he walks me to my car in the morning, he opens doors for me, and he loves our cat Quorra. If I could hire a sky-writer to send him a message in the sky, I'd say something like:

"You'd climb a tower, but I'd blow up a Deathstar."

Oh, the promises we make one another!

3. I don't believe that love has limits, and it's louder than laws!

What a cute idea!

J Judge Frollo! (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
O Oliver! (Oliver & Company)
R Robin Hood! (Robin Hood)
D Dixie! (Fox & the Hound 2)
A Ariel! (The Little Mermaid)
N Nakoma! (Pocahontas)

and my close friend <3

M Mickey Mouse! (Fab Five)
I Iago! (Aladdin)
K Kala! (Tarzan)
A Alice! (Alice in Wonderland)
L Lottie/Charlotte! (Princess and the Frog)
A Amelia Gabble! (The Aristocats)

This person is so special to me! Between our love of zombies and Disney princesses, we are inseperable. We text every day, and if only I swung for the other team, this girl would be MY Disney princess! :) She's my very best friend and means the world to me. We're going to Disneyland together in December, even!

BECAUSE LOVE IS LOVE! If you're marrying for love, who cares what gender you are. Everyone should get an equal chance to be legally married!

j'aime i love your engagement! Eric, you always have such wonderful ideas!!

ok (all animals
Huey
Oswald
Louis the alligator
L
udwig von drake
I
ago
E
eyore

Kenai
Archimedes
R
hino
L
ady

Karl has been my soul mate, best friend, my lover through so much, he travelled hours to see me when i was hospitalised for months. he makes sure i dont slip back into sickness, holds me though panic attacks, tells me im beautiful on my worst days. treats me like a princess. and makes me feel like everything is going to be ok

' i love you mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore'

love is something that everyone has the right to express. that should have no boundaries, no one has the right to tell you who to love. its pure, its beautiful.

I will give this a try...I figured the same thing you did Lost-Sun...so I will do it the way you did too <3

PART 1!

STACEY loves NATHANAEL (my husband of almost 6 years!)

S-Stitch
T-Tiana
A-Alice
C-Cinderella
E-Eeyor
Y-Yen Sid (fantasia!)

Loves

N-Nathaniel(spelled differently then my Nate...but from Enchanted!)
A-Abu
T-Tarzan
H-Hercules
A-Aladdin
N-Nana-peter pan
A-Apollo-Hercules
E-Elliott-Petes Dragon!
L-Lumier

Part 2.

Share and Tell....my favorite part!

My husband and I only knew each other for 7 weeks when we got married. That's right! We only knew of each others existance for 7 weeks before we committed our lives to each other <3 I love that about us. It was love at first sight and we could not seperate once we met! He accepted my son as ours and we now have a beautiful daughter together.

If we were to write anything in the sky to each other, it would be this: "Serendipity, Again...."

Part 3.

Because love has no limits and knows no limits. Love isn't made or created....it just IS. It doesn't see gender or color, age or any boundary. Telling a person they are not allowed to marry because of a law is the same as telling someone from another country they cannot breathe becuase they are from somewhere else. It's not about religion, or laws. It's about life and emotion.

Love this idea Prince Eric! I am excited to read all the entries!

Last edited:
I'm gonna try:
Esmerelda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Ralph (Wreck-it Ralph)
Iago (Aladdin)
Kronk (Emperor's New Groove)
Aquata (The Little Mermaid)

And one of the most important people in my life, my grandma!
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Rafiki (The Lion King)
Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Roger Rabbit (who Framed Roger Rabbit?)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
I love my grandma dearly and is one of the few people I can really connect to. She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I lov her so much :)

I believe everyone has the right to love and marry whoever they want. It doesn't matter who they are, we all deserve to have this wonderful right :)

Part 1: Sara loves Daphne (my best friend). SARA: Slightly (Peter Pan), Archimedes (The Sword in the Stone), Rolly (101 Dalmatians), Alan-a-Dale (Robin Hood). HARGIS: Hook (Peter Pan), Anita (101 Dalmatians), Roger (101 Dalmatians), Gadget (Rescue Rangers), Indian Chief (Peter Pan), Si & Am (Lady and the Tramp).
LOVES: Lumiere (Beauty and the Beast), Owl (Winnie the Pooh), Vixy (The Fox and the Hound), Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh), Sultan (Aladdin).
DAPHNE: Donald Duck, Aladdin (from Aladdin), Pocahontas (from Pocahontas), Huey (of Huey, Dewey, and Louie), Nakoma (from Pocahontas), Emperor of China (Mulan). DETRANO: Dewey (of Huey, Dewey, and Louie), Elmer Elephant (from Silly Symphonies), Thumper (Bambi), Roger Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?), Apollo (Hercules), Nala (The Lion King), Ollie the Pig (Home on the Range).

(For my name I used characters from my favorite movies... For her name I used characters from her favorite movies. "Loves" is made up of characters from movies we both love.)

Part 2: Daphne has been my best friend for 20 years now. (We met when we were seven years old, and we're both 27 now. Well, she's 28.) In elementary school, when all the other girls were playing jump rope and gossiping, we liked to write stories together and dig for bugs. In middle school, we rode the bus together after school, singing songs and "stalking" the cute boys. In high school, we were the two craziest girls you could meet. We still are. :)

I love her more than anything. She is brave and beautiful. If we were Disney princesses, I'd be Belle or Rapunzel... lost in a book, or spending my days hiding away in a tower... but she would be Pocahontas or Mulan... having adventures, breaking the rules, saving the day. She is truly the hero of her story.

If I were to write something in the sky for her, it would probably be an inside joke - something to make her laugh.

Part 3:
Anne Hathaway said it best -
NELl5_zpsa7ee2a41.jpg

Last edited:
(Quick disclaimer, I might have gotten a bit mushy here. You've been warned. Hahah)

C - Cogsworth
J - Jumba

E - Elliott
M - Merlin
R - Robin Hood
Y - Yen Sid
S - Scrooge

~And~

J - Jetsam
A - Archimedes
C - Cave of Wonders
O - Oswald
B - Basil

T - Terk
A - Akmed (first prince suitor in Aladdin)
I - Icabod
X - XR
K - Khan
O - Oogie Boogie

2) Jacob and I have an interesting relationship. I'm head over heels for him and he feels the same. However, he is Mormon, so being gay wouldn't go over very well with his church or family. He's conflicted and scared and we've had so many conversations about being yourself, disregarding labels, and accepting that different isn't bad, it's wonderful. It's what sets you apart from the crowd. And it's what makes me crazy about him. He's come a long way in the years we've known each other and he is far more comfortable with himself and his feelings.

And then he left on his two year Mormon mission to Brazil this past September. During this trip, he's only allowed to write and communicate with family. So he claimed me as his brother, hahah! I can't wait until he comes back, and I truly pray that one day we can be together. It's my dream, to quote Rapunzel. Hahah!

If I could write anything in the sky, it would be my favorite line from the Broadway show "A Man of No Importance":

"You may travel far but love's never lost."

3) Being fairly affected by the subject, I'm rather passionate about it. Love, for me goes beyond gender. It goes beyond age. It goes beyond class, color, and social constructs. Love, I think, is relatively immune to restrictions. And even if its not, even if you disagree with me, I think it is at least true that no other person, society, or statute has the right to tell me what love is and is not FOR ME. Love can be whatever you want it to be for you, but I expect the same courtesy when it comes to my feelings.

That was perhaps a little more preachy than I meant it to be, but oh well. hahah!

OK, I am not sure I am doing this right but I will make the attempt anyway just because

D-Donald because I rant when I am mad
A-Archimedes because I think A LOT
R-Robinhood because I love to give
L-Louis because I love to entertain
E-Elizabeth Swan because I love Pirates of the Caribbean
N-Nemo because I love an adventure
E-Elliot because while I always mean well sometimes I am misunderstood

R-Rapunzel because I love the outdoors
O-Oogie Boogie because I am really BIG!
Q-Quasimodo because he just wants to be accepted
U- Ursula because although she might be a villain she is also a big sexy female!
E-Edna because she is inventive

LOVES

N-Nana because she is a care giver
E-Eeyore because he is her favorite character and what she collects in pins
N-Nala because she is a LEO
A-Arthur because she is always learning new things

D-Dopey because she feels dopey at times
I-Iago because she is always running off at the mouth (she came up with that, I didn't) LOL
C-Cheshire Cat because to know her makes you smile
K-Koda because she is adventurous and absolutely loved the movie
E-Eve because she fell for a misfit like me
N-Nigel because she is always trying to help
S-Snow White because she takes care of the household

Nena and I met in 2002 on line. I bought her a round trip ticket to meet me and on April 23rd, 2002 she came to Vegas with a duffle bag and a back pack stuffed with as much as she could carry. Three weeks later when she was due to leave she opted to stay. Fast forward almost 11 years and she is still here. She does EVERYTHING for me. She takes care of the house and does the cooking. I am disabled and can not stand very long so I spend a lot of my time in bed. If that were not enough she also takes care of my Parents by doing their grocery shopping and cooking them dinner every night. We do not live together so this entails us going there every evening. (My father is bedridden and my Mother doesn't get along very well anymore either!) She is the love of my life and I would be lost without her. She is my own personal Angel and I thank God every day for bringing us together. We have been engaged since 2007 and are just waiting until it is legal where we live to get married. I proposed to her at Blue Bayou at Disneyland with the help of the staff there and a great friend we filmed the entire thing. There was a rather long poem that the staff brought on a platter of flowers and a crystal bell. At the end she was to ring it if she accepted. She rung it as hard as she could but with the sounds of PotC in the background you couldn't hear it. It was cute and funny and I will never forget the look on her face when she read the poem. I love her with all my heart and will stay with her always. Our 11th anniversary will be April 23rd (the day we officially met) and we have never looked back.

As far as what I would put in the sky... I think I would say... My love for Nena is Eternal, God knows it and so does she!

As for why anyone should be allowed to get married, "anyone" is pretty broad. I do not think a 6 year old should be able to get married. For the sake of this question because I know that is not what you meant here is my answer. If you knew us you would know, we are married in our hearts already. The problem was I couldn't provide insurance for her, I have to have a will to leave her my belongings should I pass because we can not get married. If we could be married she would automatically get it all which is how it should be. While we do not need a piece of paper to be married in our hearts, we need the piece of paper to be recognized as a couple by the law. It is wrong for the majority to not allow marraige by the LGBT folks. Just because the relationship is not the "typical" one doesn't mean that they/we love any less. It doesn't mean we feel any less for our partners. God says not to judge and no one will ever convince me he frowns on love! THAT is why we should be allowed to get married and received all the same benefits the law allows to heterosexual couples that are married. It is just plain discriminatory and wrong for it to NOT be allowed!

By the way... I am Mormon too so I know what you are going through!

Last edited:
1. Savannah and Timothy Kelb
Sarabi (The Lion King)
Amphitryon (Hercules)
Vixey (The Fox and the Hound)
Alana (The Little Mermaid)
Nuka (The Lion King II: Simba's Pride)
Nana (Peter Pan)
Akela (The Jungle Book)
Hyram Flaversham (The Great Mouse Detective)

and

Taran (The Black Cauldron)
Iridessa (Disney Fairies)
Marahute (The Rescuers Down Under)
Orville (The Rescuers)
Thumper (Bambi)
Honker Muddlefoot (Darkwing Duck)
Yen Sid (Fantasia)

Kerchak (Tarzan)
Elliot (Pete's Dragon)
Lampwick (Pinocchio)
Black Bart (The Sword In The Stone)

2. My husband and I have been married for almost 6 years... we got engaged 6 months after we met, and married 20 months after that. We have our struggles, but we've made it through thus far. He is completely blind, and I have Panic and Anxiety Disorder... yet we are happy because we have each other. He sees me in ways that a sighted person couldn't. He loves me more than himself. He is my everything. If I were sky writing, I would write, "Forever and Always AND Always and Forever". Those are our engravings in our wedding rings... his says Always and Forever and mine says Forever and Always. Then, I would take a pic of the sky writing then use puffy paint on the pic so that he could "feel" the sky writing :)

3. I believe in love. I believe that everyone has a right to love. Love is one of the best things that life has to offer. Marriage is an expression of love and commitment. Can people have these things without the title of "marriage"? Of course. But there is something nice about the title. Plus, people that are married get certain benefits (like insurance, decisions during illness, etc) and I think that that should be available to anyone that wants it. If a person is willing to commit their life to someone else, why try to stop them and ruin their chance at happiness?

EVERYONE is doing well no need to worry. you can either spell it with Disney characters or use Disney character images. Its your entry your creativity and this Thread is to Liberate the expression of ALL types of love.

xoxo, Prince Eric

Last edited:
J-asmine
A-riel
N-akoma
I-chabod
C-inderella
E-ilonwy

A-lice
N-ala
C-alliope
E-smrelda
L-ady
L-ucy
And

J-ake and the neverland Pirates
O-liver
R-afiki
D-allbin (Black Cauldren)
A-bu
N-ani

D-anny (return to neverland)
E-dgar
G-aetan(mole from atlantis)
U-ncle Remus
Z-azu
M-ad hatter
A-laddin
N-emo

Whew! (wipes Forhead)

I love my son more than life itself. he was a precious gift given to me and has become my sunshine throuhout each day! I could not have asked for a better gift, even when he is naughty or embarrasing! lol.

I have a few Gay,Lesbian, Transgender, friends and to hear the stories of what they go through, it saddens me, I sometimes wonder why people can carry such hate for another person just because of who they are. you love who you love and no one should get in the way or prevent them from being able to join their lives together in marriage, what right does anyone have to prevent this. I really wish the world would just change and all the hate would vanish, what a happier place it would be to live.

I love my friends dearly, they mean so much to me, and nothing should ever keep them from being able to live normally, happily married lives with thier true loves.

Last edited:
Cornelius (Meet the Robinsons)
Oliver
Ursula
Rapunzel
Timon
Nuka (Lion King 2)
Einstein (Oliver & Company)
Yzma

Jenny (Oliver & Company)
Abu
Kovu
Uncle Max (Lion King 1 1/2)
Baloo
Iridessa
King Triton

Horace (101 Dalmations)
Esmeralda
Le Fou
Eeyore
Nala

Simba
Lady
Archimedes
Terk
Eric

I had to pick my favorite person in the world - my Meemaw! (Grandmother) She has been there for me my entire life and I would do anything for her just as she would do anything for me. My family is...dysfunctional doesn't even begin to cover it. She has been my mother, my grandmother, and my best friend throughout my life and I don't know what I would do without her and I hope I have a lot longer before I have to find out.

A- Animal Kingdom
L- Lilo
E- Esmeralda
X- David Xanatos from Gargoyles (slim pickings for this one lol)
A- Anastasia Tremaine
N- New Fantasyland in WDW!
D- Duchess from the Aristocats
R- Robin Hood
A- Animation Academy

loves her mommy!

S- Snow White
H- Hades
A- Aladdin
R- Rock n' Roller Coaster (her favorite ride)
O- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
N- Nana from Peter Pan

I love my mother more than anyone in this world. When she was young, she married her high school sweetheart. He was in the Gulf War, and returned home from his term abroad. He and some friends went out boating. He jumped off of the boat and hit his head on a rock, and unfortunately, he died. My mother was of course, devastated. He had made it through war only to come home and die from such a tragic accident. A few years later, she met my father. My father was odd, he did landscaping and wasn't the most responsible, but apparently she loved him! He wasn't supposed to be able to have children, so said the doctor, but poof! Here I am! He used to feed me banana popsicles and fall asleep with me on him on the couch haha. He had diabetes and often didn't take his medication. One night, when he went to visit his mother and spend the night, he suffered a heart attack and died. I was only two at the time, but you can imagine my mother's heart ache. She lost two loves so early on in her life. :(
My mother decided to take initiative to make the best life for herself and me as she could. She went to night school and all sorts of programs to get her nursing license. Then she had to work the night shift for years. I don't really remember much, but I remember being at my godparents' house until 5 A.M. some nights. It was kind of lonely, but now I truly understand how much she went through to provide for us, despite her depression.
She has always been there for me, and I know she always will. She takes the time to listen to me and try to understand me, even if she just doesn't get it at all (pins! Haha). She loves me more than anything in this entire world. I always am the "mom" of the group with my friends, but I have to be. I want to make sure I protect myself, so then I can in turn protect her. If anything happens to me, I don't know what she would do.
We rarely fight, and we are always there for each other. We would do anything for each other, and to me, that is what love is! <3

So, in that light, I think that everyone should be able to get married. I hope that more states pass marriage laws soon. I think that if two, un-related, human adults are in love, they should be able to wed without issues. They should get all the same benefits and rights that straight married couples get. Because love is love, and people shouldn't be denied certain health benefits or life insurance policies based on their sexes. Its discrimination, and that is denied in our Constitution. The only thing I see hindering laws being passed is religion, which I find ironic, because our Constitution talks of the "separation of church and state," but fails to mention anything about marriage itself. Interesting. Very interesting, and unfortunate. I consider myself to be a part of the LGBTQ+ spectrum, and I also am an ally. Love is a basic human right that should not be denied to anyone. Love is for everyone, and everyone should be able to celebrate it. Plain and simple!

Ok here I go:

Me =
R - Rubby
A - Aladdin
C - Chip
H - Huey
E- Eeyore
L - Louie

F - Fauna
O- Owl
R - Rhino
D - Dewey

Love =
C - Cogsworth
A - Aurora
R - Rajah
O - Oliver
L - Lady
Y - Yzma
N - Nala

F - Fairy Godmother
O - Orwen
R - Rally
D - Doc

My mother will always be the person in my life that I will love the most. She was always there for me when no one else was. My father left when I was the age of one. My mother taught me to never judge anyone no matter what and to never make fun of anyone because of how they look or acted. I myself grew up very different from everyone. I dressed different, had different hair styles, etc. and I never wanted to be like everyone else. Because of this I got made fun of a lot and only had a few good friends growing up. My mother never looked differently at me and always loved me no matter what. She always stood up for me and was the one who help me get over anxiety. I have only seen my mother one time since I moved to California ten years ago but I call and talk to on the phone for hours a day, everyday. I don't have a lot of money to travel across country to visit but if I did I would all the time. I would give my mother anything she needed if I could, anything. It would be the least I could do since she devoted her life to raising, loving and giving everything she could to me.

Lastly,

Since a lot of members have covered everything about love I will talk a little bit on another subject. This conversation comes up a lot between my friends and I. This is a little bit about what I tell them. I don't think that anyone should be able to tell someone they can't marry because of sex. I don't think that it is anyone's business to do so either. Two people getting married know matter who it is, it does not affect my life or theirs. But I can tell you who's life it does affect the two people who can't be married. To tell someone they can't marry because of sex is just unconstitutional and it is taking away from peoples rights. The people who are against same sex marriage need to get a hobby because they have to much time on their hands.

Thank you for this wonderful game, to let me tell a story and let me talk about a very important subject. I loved everyone's post and the opportunity to get to know everyone more.
Rachel

wow this is all looking amazing. I am SPEECHLESS....I am thinking that there will be more than 1 winner due to the challenge it will be to narrow it down to 1. Keep the Equal Love Going all of you are f*** Amazing.

xx, Prince Eric

I'll be doing me(Echo Skyhorse) and my late best friend, Amy Collar.

E - Enchanted Tiki Room
C - Cinderella
H - Horace Horsecollar
O - Oliver!

S - Storybrook(town in Once Upon a Time)
K - Kerchak
Y - Yzma
H - Helen(Mother of the Pevensie children from the Chronicles of Narnia)
O - Oddball (102 Dalmatians)
R - Rex
S - Splash Mountain
E - Expedition Everest

loves and misses

A - Anastasia(Cinderella's step sister)
M - Marie
Y - Yen Sid

C - Chernabog
O - Otto(from Robin Hood)
L - Li Shang
L - Ludwig VonDrake
A - Arthur(Wart's real name, Sword in the Stone)
R - Ray (Princess and the Frog)

Amy and I met at band camp the summer I became a freshman in high school. She was a couple months older than me but was a year ahead in school. We were both flute players, both clumsy and awkward, and were instantly best friends. She taught me to trust, to be open and vulnerable, and to love unconditionally. She also taught me that I'm always as strong as I need to be. Amy had an illness called Cystic Fibrosis and through that, I stood by her side as she went through hardship after hardship. Instead of complaining, she went through life with a smile, a laugh, and a self-depricating sense of humor. She never took herself too seriously, and didn't let me take myself seriously either. No matter what she was going through, she always had time for her friends and loved ones, whether you were five minutes away or half way around the world. Once she made friends with someone, she never let them go. She saw the good in every person she met, and accepted people for who they were, not who she wished they would become. We never once had an argument in our 12 years of earthly friendship. She had a double lung transplant which gave her six more years with us. She left this world on January 18th, 2009 and not a day goes by that I don't think about her, that my heart doesn't ache for her. Even though she's passed, I still consider her my best friend. I still look to her for advice, I still constantly ask myself "What would Amy tell me? What would Amy do?" She's helped me become the person I am today. She's left a hand print, and an Amy-shaped hole, in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back