• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Ball event complete set on ebay- anyone want to split it up?

Princess Ball event complete set on ebay- anyone want to split it up?

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I REALLY want the Ariel and eric pin for this, but obviously can not afford the $323 price tag. Would anyone like to split it up? I would take the lead in this:)
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150797188651&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123
Please people, I know some of these pins are a lot of peoples grails.
I put in a best offer, and they counter offered it for $260- That would be $18 per pin. A GREAT DEAL.
Let me know if anyone wants to do this-
Zoe
Ariel- zoelovespins
eric- zoelovespins
belle- Wyllieam
beast- wyllieam
aurora- wyllieam
philip- sold
jasmine- wyllieam
aladdin-wyllieam
snow white-zoelovespins
prince- sold
cinderella-zoelovespins
prince charming- sold
lanyard-zoelovespins
chaser pin- sold

Last edited:
I'm sorry i didn't get back to everyone, I don't know why this thread is blowing up all of a sudden! All the pins are gone though, and yes, we did purchase the set.

Back