• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Designer Co-Op Belle, Mulan, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Ariel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Designer Co-Op Belle, Mulan, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Ariel

iheartdumbo

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Hello guys!!! I talked to nuwintrader5654 a couple days ago and he has so kindly allowed me to put the 5 Princess Designer's he is selling in a co-op. :0)

I am trying to help a friend finish her set so let me help finish yours too and help
nuwintrader5654 sell these babies before his surgery. ;)

The Princess Designers that are available are Mulan, Belle, Pocahontas, and Cinderella. Ariel is already taken.

I am going to do it $95 for each pin across the board plus $2.50 for S&H. So please feel free to convey interest or PM me and I will add you in order of expressed interest.

Waiting list will have a star next to their name. :)

Thanks for looking guys!!!

-Cheryl
-Katdianee, *Chibichewii
-sbmpins
-vixy
-aleciadesu

Last edited:
aleciadesu said:
I have Mulan, I have to say she is probably the most beautiful one in the group, her colors are awesome. So pretty

You're not helping!! I'm planning on going to the DSF trading event. Hopefully someone has this pin there so I can see it in person to determine how much I need it lol. So I guess I'm a maybe? Don't want to hold up your co-op though if someone else wants to claim her. :)

You're not helping!! I'm planning on going to the DSF trading event. Hopefully someone has this pin there so I can see it in person to determine how much I need it lol. So I guess I'm a maybe? Don't want to hold up your co-op though if someone else wants to claim her. :)

Hey Grace! I totally agree with Alecia. I have Mulan as well and she is soooo gorgeous. Just let me know what you decide. :)

Okay awesome will do! Thanks so much guys hopefully we can get this co op finished and everything works out great! :)

I want Pocahontas! I have my name down in the other co-op though. Not sure if that's going through or not. How soon do I have to decide? :/

Hello Cheryl! We are at least trying to get this Co-op done by August 1st so that I have time to meet up with the seller locally before his surgery or else I would have to add another charge for the sellers shipping which I'm trying to avoid for you guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back