• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Designer Collection Co-op - is anyone willing to start a 2nd one?

Princess Designer Collection Co-op - is anyone willing to start a 2nd one?

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
Is there anyone else organizing a co-op and/or have these pins already been released?

If anyone else is organizing a co-op, I am interested in Belle, Mulan, and Rapunzel. I can pay via PayPal when I return to the States to a secure computer (typing this on a hotel computer now) on or about 8/22/11.

Thanks!

Last edited:
They have not been released. There was another co-op but it is full. The best bet would be to start another one. Don't look at me though. I am going for the set.

Would someone please start a co-op? I am traveling abroad and cannot do it (limited internet access). UNLESS it does not come out until 8/28?

It looks like we have interest in 5 of the 10 pins...

starry_solo: Belle, Mulan and Rapunzel
tiggerluv: Ariel & Jasmine

Back