• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess designers Co-op *UPDATE* READ :)

Princess designers Co-op *UPDATE* READ :)

diebob21

HOW YOU DOIN? COMO ESTA?
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Im thinking of buying a set on eBay For 1055 including shipping .

Of course, I would love to keep all of them but might be just interested in Rapunzel or Ariel.

Does anybody wanna join and buy The set. Let me know. I wanna see who might be up to do this before taking names down and buying the set.

Thank you

UPDATE:
UPDATE: JULY 19 3:22pm

Im finally home! I can now tell everyone what is still available and what's not! I wish I didn't have to do this because I know how much everyone wants these and wants them for their collection!

Drum Roll... no JK :)

Rapunzel: Me :)
Jasmine: Katdianee
Tiana: Katdianee
Aurora: ?
Ariel: I might keep her, but if not.. wyllieam
Snow White : pinewbie
Cinderella: Vixy
Pocahontas Doodlebag86 2nd, Cheryl
Belle: Doodlebag86
Mulan: Vixy

Now these are the usernames who have claimed each pin after I posted this thread. I'm still trying to get in contact with the buyer to see if I can get them cheaper.

Second username after first is who gets it if first claimer doesn't want the pin anymore. The price is not determined yet so who knows who might drop from the sale, . I will keep everyone updated. Everyone can still claim pins. I just want to make it fair.

Thank you ;O)

Last edited:
I'm going to see who's up for this first and then give prices for the pins. I will make it fair and divide it by 10

Heh. It would be my third co-op but I'd be in. I'd sign up for Mulan & Cinderella, although depending on price I might have to pick just one.

I will be doing a list of whats already taken and available when I arrive home. I will be sending a message to the seller to see if we can get the set cheaper. Thank you very much for everyone's patience! I'm hoping I can get the set to make everyone very happy with these gems!

Last edited:
someone is selling some princess designer in the sale/wanted forum. i was wondering if anybody is up to do a co-op for those pins. as I havent hear anything from the ebay seller. I would want to keep ariel but would sell the others.

each pin would be 83 dollars. please let me know!

someone is selling some princess designer in the sale/wanted forum. i was wondering if anybody is up to do a co-op for those pins. as I havent hear anything from the ebay seller. I would want to keep ariel but would sell the others.

each pin would be 83 dollars. please let me know!

It doesn't seem like they're selling any of the ones I want :/

I think nuwintrader5654 is only selling 5 of the 6 Designer Princess pins in the picture at $500 for the 5, so it comes to $100 each if divided evenly. Based on the listing and his signature, nuwintrader5654 is planning on keeping Designer Jasmine, so the sale is for Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Pocahontas, and Mulan.

Back