• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Frog Happily Ever After LE 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Frog Happily Ever After LE 250

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
A member had kindly emailed me a picture of this pin, but for the life of me I can't find that email:facepalm::facepalm: I was hoping someone who had this pin new on original card could take pics of the front and the back of the pin for me, just so I can compare mine. The pinpics image is much more lighter and nice than the pin I have, which seems bright limegreen opposed to the beige color on pinpics.

Any helps is really appreciated :)

I do not have this pin, but I purchased 3 others in this series from Disney. There used to be Scrapper versions of these on EBay right out of Hong Kong. The authentic pins should have numbers stamped directly on the pin's back.

I hope this helps :)

My sister has this pin (I bought it for her directly from Disney) and she just emailed me some pics...

Tiana_Naveen_1_zpse796a51b.jpg
Tiana_Naveen_2_zps8cac0f03.jpg

It's hard to tell from the picture of the back, but the serial numbers are stamped across the bottom.

I currently have the Ariel and Aurora from this series, and at one time had the Belle and Tiana...and none of these pins were super-great quality. They sat on the website for a while, and I may be wrong, but I believe I purchased them during the Semi-Annual sale. They came on the normal DS.com black backer cards in thin plastic bags without a foam insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back