• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess Ornamet 2011 Set Group Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Ornamet 2011 Set Group Auction!

alex555

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello there guys! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me organize and participate in a Group Acution for a 2011 Limited Edition Princess Ornament set. This set sold out pretty fast in 2011, and getting the whole set was somewhat expensive, and I'm sure most of us only wanted to get one of the 10 princess. This is a nice way of getting your desired ornament at a reasonable price :)

Limited-Edition-2011-Disney-Princess-Christmas-Ornament-Set.jpg

I'm in Mexico, so it would be really hard for me to send every ornament to the users who participate, as I'm sure most of you will be in the US. That's why I need a host. The user who volunteers in helping me with the bidding, gathering the money, receiving the set and sending each ornament to every user, will have preference in choosing the ornament or ornaments he/she wants to get. Also, as soon as we have our host, I'll send him/her the link to the auction, as we can't post it here.

I would be in to get Mulan as that's the only princess I'm interested in getting. But I'm sure we won't have trouble finding people interested in the other princess as they are pretty popular.

The auction has a starting price of $99 + $15 of shipping. The price would be spread equally between all the participating users. I was thinking that perhaps every user could claim an Ornament for $15. Remember people, this is an auction, so we can get outbidded in any moment. That way, we can have some extra money to defend ourselves against other bidders. In case we win at the starting price, we will have some discounts :) .

We have 4 days to get this going, so let's get started!

Last edited:
Well if more people show any interest I can help host since I live in the US and I already have this set on my watch list.

Ok, so far the claims are like this:

Rapunzel: Colorwindpainter
Pocahontas: Colorwindpainter
Mulan: alex555
Tiana: IadoreWDW
Ariel: LittleMermaidAriel
Snow White:
Aurora:
Cinderella:
Belle:
Jasmine:

We only need claims for the last 5 remaining ornaments. When the days draws nearer, and if there's still no claims for Aurora, I'll claim her as well to fill the empty slots.

@Colorwindpainter, hopefully we find users interested in the remaining 5 ornaments so you can be our host to help us get these wonderful ornaments! Thank you very much :) !

@shoothing4ownhand: Perfect! I will be updating the list tomorrow :D

@colorwindpainter: Same thing here with Mulan, so I totally get you! :) hopefully we can fill the remaining 4 slots! Everyday we are getting closer to make this happen! So excited :D

Bump! 2 days left, and we still have open slots for Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella and Aurora! Help us out guys :)

The set ends in 2 hours. Seems like we didn't manage to fill the slots of all 10 princess :( . Are you still going to bid on it Colorwindpainter?

If it helps, I could claim Aurora, but we will still be missing claims on 3 ornaments, so you will end up paying 5 ornaments :S . That's quite a bit :/ . If another set pops out, I could revive the thread in hopes of making a succesfull GA nex time.

Ok, we only need claims for Cinderella & Jasmine, but there are only 50 min remaining :S . It sucks that we are this close, but we don't have much time left :(

If the auction doesn't go too high maybe I can try and win the auction and if I win I'll post on here and people can PayPal me for the ornaments? I don't know seems fair right?

OMG! YES, yes and yes!!! :D Thank you very much! I'm glad you decided to give it a try. Please let us know the results when the auction is over. Good luck, and let's hope for the best ^_^

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!! I was following the auction and was afraid that you weren't the highest bidder, but I'm glad you managed to win it! So happy :D !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back