• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Princess outfits; A new outfit For Ariel. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess outfits; A new outfit For Ariel. Help!

DimiSpice

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering as I am quite new in the whole Disney collection thing, whether you doll collectors sometimes buy different outfits for your princesses?
Ariel is my all time favourite princess and I have found two gorgeous dresses, which would make her look absolutely stunning. I'm finding it hard to choose though. What do you guys reckon? . :)

img_3342.jpg

or
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200825281527?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

sorry for the huge picture and not being able to put the other one in. Still trying to get to grips with the forum :)

Last edited:
I photoshoped the dresses for you on the classic DS Ariel doll. It's possible for me to choose only if I visualize it *lol* so I hope it helps you too.
I agree the green one makes a nice contrast with her bright red hair and it does give her the 'designer' feeling... BUT, I also love the pink one a lot, maybe because Ariel is rarely seen wearing her pink dress and this shade of pink is just lovely! But looking at only the 'design' of the dresses I think the green is a more elegant style... Hmm, I'm not helping, am I?! :facepalm:
'
2nkjeo8.jpg

Last edited:
Just be careful as if its a dress designed for a silkstone Barbie it most likely wont fit the 12" Disney dolls as their body shapes are different ;o)

Just be careful as if its a dress designed for a silkstone Barbie it most likely wont fit the 12" Disney dolls as their body shapes are different ;o)
I'm still prepared to take the risk, I bought another outfit (not as exquisite) which wasn't meant for the disney dolls either, yet it suits her perfectly.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dimispice/8125141392/

Lilianne, you are amazing, thank you for uploading these photos. The green dress it is I think. I will of course upload the picture of Ariel in her new dress once it arrived :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back