• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Printing wants list from the new pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Printing wants list from the new pinpics

-em

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Is there any easy way to do that without it being 7-10 pages in length? (one for each 'page') without having to print screen and copy and paste?

I needed to print my list for trading night (I gave up and used the old site since it prints in 2 pages)

I keep wanting to like the new version but I realize for large pin collections its horrible since instead of 2-5 pages its 33-40 pages to weed through

-em

I haven't found one but my wants/owns are staying current on the old Pinpics site. You could always print that? :)

How big are the pictures. If each pins wants/trade are big, you could technically half/fourth your prints by printing two/four pages on one page printout...

Edit: Nevermind, you'd have to save the first page of one before you can do that, keep in mind though that the second page is blank if you want to save on paper. but without saving each page individually and saving it as a pdf slide you won't be able to print it that way...

Last edited:
Don't go try to print a single pin listing, either. 3 pages! For something that prints on 1 on the old site. I made the same comments about it not scaling well for large collections. At one point someone said they were looking at changing the display options to be more than 20 pins per page. But they have much bigger operational issues than that, so I bet that's farther down the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back