• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Prize Time in Goofy's Card Game! Winners Posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Moe! I'm new to the card game but have your info to send the $5 ... just let me know if I'm in ... I would like card #53 please. Thank you! *bjr

Hello! I would like to have #26 if it is still available. Please send me your information as I am a newbie to this. Thank you!

The requested list on page 1 should now be up to date as far as who reserved which cards... We have 23 left available... If you were missed, please let me know...

I have not had time to verify payments yet, but hope to do so this afternoon and mark the pendings as sold...

To keep this rolling... I will allow anyone who wishes to purchase a second card the ability to do so any time after 6:00pm PST this evening...This gives others who may have missed the thread a few more hours to get in... The deadline for purchasing your card will be Noon PST on Saturday November 10th...

The reveal list will be posted on Saturday with the order of who gets to choose and on which boards...

Thank You again for participating in another Goofy Game...

What a fun idea! Could I have card #41, please?

(Also I haven't played one of your games before I don't think, but I've purchased from you; same paypal info as that?)

Last edited:
Number #37. Please PM info as this is my first time to play in Goofy Pin House of Fun and I'll "gift" you my fee for my card.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back