• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD's you would like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody from PatF (as far as I know they've only done Ray, right?) esp. Charlotte!
Anybody from Wreck-it Ralph, ESPECIALLY all the racers (I mean c'mon, they're MADE for this!)
Anybody from Brave
Diablo (without Maleficent)
Haunted Mansion ghosts!
Dick Tracy? (Disney kinda seems to want to forget this existed)

I love everyone else's ideas too... and also yeah, I'm a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan and even I would like to see them stop repeating the same few characters from that over and over!

Simba and Nala sharing a sundae! Or one of Ellie and Carl as kids sharing a sundae. :)

I really wanted one of Russell feeding Dug a sundae but since they already made a Russell one I doubt it's gonna happen. But I still want Dug!!

Anybody from PatF (as far as I know they've only done Ray, right?) esp. Charlotte!
Anybody from Wreck-it Ralph, ESPECIALLY all the racers (I mean c'mon, they're MADE for this!)
Anybody from Brave
Haunted Mansion ghosts!

I love everyone else's ideas too... and also yeah, I'm a HUGE Alice in Wonderland fan and even I would like to see them stop repeating the same few characters from that over and over!

Oh yes!! Anything P&TF or wreck it Ralph!!

And Joey: Carl and Ellie sharing a Sunday!!

I would like to see if they can use characters from live action films (Tron, Avengers, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Mary Poppins) just to see what the film product would like look. We've seen them do this for pins from the park so a PTD shouldn't too difficult.

Dalmatian puppies!!! BOLT!!!! Lady and the tramp together!!! TOd and copper together!!! Sparky!!!! Oliver! Dodger! Georgette! Aslan!!!!

I didnt read all the replies... 4 pages in, being A.D.D. makes reading all that practically impossible.

I would love to see eating ice cream:

• Esmeralda
  • The gargoyles from hoND
  • Baccus and Jaccus from Fantasia ( the drunk God on the unidonkey)
  • Blaze, the firefly from the tinker bell movies
  • THUMPER!!!

Vanellope von schweetz!!!!!! :D

tumblr_md3jpxUMey1rkx38uo1_500.gif

Vanellope Von Schweetz! Love to see that little goober downing a sundae.

I vote for Ariel, Jack, Sally, Belle (in blue dress), Briar Rose, Vanessa (doubt that will ever happen but it is nice to dream), Vanellope, Figaro, and I LOVE Nathan's idea on any of the Avengers... or any Marvel character really.

If they ever did do Marvel characters and they did Phoenix, Jean Grey or Gambit... I think I might die >< XD

Anybody from Brave
Haunted Mansion ghosts!

Did somebody say or allude to Vanellope? I mean COME ON!!! This is so perfect that the fact that they haven't been made yet is almost taboo! I ideally want all of the Sugar Rush racers (specifically Adorabeezle...since she is based off of...you know...ICE CREAM! but she didn't have a speaking role so I doubt it) and King Candy, but they'll probably just focus on Vanellope which I am equally fine with ^_^

I would also love one of Taffyta doing her signature "Stay sweet!" pose but with a cone in her hand, not a lollipop.

tumblr_mdpnp1xxN01rb38xco1_r2_500.gif

P.S. KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!! I mean, they have a whole minigame based on stacking Ice Cream..

[video=youtube;vTtDvJKkpsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTtDvJKkpsg[/video]

You have to make your ice cream recipes in the game which are based on Disney characters (the Fab 5 for the most part only):

http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Cream

AND

they have a keyblade based off of ice cream!

Sweetstack_(Terra)_KHBBS.png

Last edited:
If they are gonna stick with the same movies like Alice, then do different characters then they would release on pins... Like the Oysters, birdcage bird, bread and butter flys, the dog with the brush noses... This list can go on and on just from that movie alone... So why waste time with the sme characters over and over... That gets a bit frustrating...

C'Mon DSF think of the little guys we all love... LOL

1000+ This! I love AIW, but there are sooooo many more characters they could use that would great.

I also would like to see the Mary Poppins penguins, and John and Michael from Peter Pan. Or....the lost boys sharing a sunday. The possiblities with secondary characters are endless.

I like the idea of the birdcage bird with the ice cream cone inside the cage... 'cause he's already eaten it!

I would love to see eating ice cream:
  • Blaze, the firefly from the tinker bell movies

That would be adorable!!!!!
My List:
  • LUMPY
  • Vidia
  • Mary Poppins
  • Megara in her signature pose but instead of a flower, an ice cream!
  • Tiger Lily
  • Monsters Inc. characters
I'm sure I could think of a lot more, but I don't have time :lol:
I sure hope there are some official pin designers that work for Disney. MAKE THEM ALL :lol:

Last edited:
LGM would be great. Anything from the Haunted Mansion would be nice to see, but I think the low LE would be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back