• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR PTN DLR preview boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting the pics, Mark! Is there anyone going on the 13th who can get me a Cinderella Window? I'd really, really love to have one of those...

If it's June 13th, I am going that following Saturday (the 15th) so I can get you one Katie

If I was an AiW fan I'd probably like the pin.

I dunno, I'm a *HUGE* AiW fan and I think the Alice pin is hideous. There are several other cute pins of that same scene; it's not like it's impossible to make an attractive pin of it! Bleah.

On the one hand I'm really disappointed; on the other, one less pin for me to get desperate for. :)

anyone interested in the BATB window to the magic hit me up. Ill be your royal messenger. Truly the only pin that is worth hooking those sidewalks of downtown disney or the parks.

xxPrince eric

Eric, every time you say this, I picture you dressed as Captain Hook, waving your hook at people... ;)

And totally agree about the alice pin, I have the uk house one and its much nicer so even though alice is my Fav, I'm going to pass and save the dosh for batb!

Mark, thanks so much for posting pics!!

attachment.php

Is it just me or is there something a little weird with Belle's face here?

attachment.php

So excited for this one!!! Did anyone hear what specific part of the ride the "piece of history" is from?

Mark, thanks so much for posting pics!!

Is it just me or is there something a little weird with Belle's face here?

So excited for this one!!! Did anyone hear what specific part of the ride the "piece of history" is from?

No it's not just you. Her face does look a little weird :(

VIXY::

This year the piece of history has bits of costumes in them if my info is correct.

I find it interesting that the splash mountain piece of history has the birds from America sings instead of one of the Briar characters..... Yes, i know they are on the steam paddle boat in the ride, but they are not FROM Song of the south or the Briar patch, they are from america sings. lol

what the heck did they do to splash mountain? :( that was my favorite ride
attachment.php

aren't these normally for rides that they've ripped down or ripped apart to remodel?

aren't these normally for rides that they've ripped down or ripped apart to remodel?

No, not that I've ever heard. There are two of these from It's a Small World, which is obviously still up and running. Usually they're bits from an element that got replaced; like, one of the Small World ones has bits of the obi sash from one of the Japanese dolls.

VIXY::

This year the piece of history has bits of costumes in them if my info is correct.

Oh thanks... I didn't know they they did them all as a theme like that.

Given that the Jungle Cruise looks a bit like khaki canvas and it's got stitch on a pole, I'm guessing it's from the outfit of one of the guys climbing the pole to escape the rhino. :)

Yes, let's see a better shot of the mansion pin!

Hear hear! It's the only one I really want out of all those previewed pins. Though I'll need some help getting it. My AP expires soon and I won't be able to buy it!

I think it's pretty interesting that they use the Hatbox Ghost on a good number of Haunted Mansion merchandise. For being a character not found in any of the Haunted Mansions, he sure is everywhere! Maybe they could have used someone else on the pin. Like Ezra, the headless knight, Madame Leota, Little Leota, or what about the mummy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back