• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pudge The Fish Trade Thread *UPDATED 11-5-11*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pudge The Fish Trade Thread *UPDATED 11-5-11*

PudgeTheFish

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello, I have these for trade:
pin41953th200

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

pin51175th200

(RE-RELEASE, FROM THE 8 PIN SET, A BIT BIGGER THAN THE ORIGINALS) (51175)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

pin51738

DLR - 2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Pirate Collection (Yo Ho! Yo Ho!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

pin72111

DLR - 2009 Hidden Mickey Series - Haunted Mansion Tombstones (FiFi - the Poodle)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WANTS:

- Monorail Hidden Mickey's. - WDW Cast Lanyard Series 2, 3, and 4. The ones with "_ of 4" not the ones with "_ of 8." Also DLR 2011 hidden mickey monorails.

- Cute Yeti's - Scaring, Snowball, Skiing, Face

- Figment Emotions - Confused, Grateful, Angry, Frustrated

- HM Characters Driving - Goofy, Mickey

Last edited:
I have a few of your wants at great prices . I have Mickey & Goofy Soda Can pins and Elvis Stitch . I'm trying to pay off a huge vet . You can have all 3 for $25.00 with $3.00 shipping . PLMK if interested .

Thanks for the offer, but I have bought a few too many pins in the last month LOL. I'm gonna stick to trading for now.

I hope your cat gets better! :cheshire:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back