• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Question about Pin 81636: DLP - Slinky Dog Zig Zag Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP Question about Pin 81636: DLP - Slinky Dog Zig Zag Spin

Donna

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=81636&sid=9996.1301431720.v2

I was wondering if anybody here had this pin and could tell me if this pin is free-d. The picture on pinpics shows concept art but after seeing different photos on auction sites it looks as if the bowl in the centre could be rubber material. I hope not and would be grateful for any further information.
Thanks

Yes the pins is 3d. The bones are in fact made of rubber and the Slinky sits on top of something that makes him spin round.

It is a really nice pin.

Not bad for 6 euros either!!

Hope that helps!!

Martin :) :)

Thanks Martin although that is not the news I was hoping to hear. I really do not like the rubber elements on pins :( Maybe if I see one in person I may change my mind :lol:. On the pinpics description it is priced at 9.95 Euros so it will probably need altering if it is 6 euros?.
Thanks again for your help:)

It might have been more expensive.. I thougt it was 6 but I may be wrong.

Sorry that was not the news you wanted...

It is a really nice pin though.

It is the only pin with rubber I like though if that is something to go on??

Martin :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back