• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Question about waffling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about waffling

Shouls

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I have received two pins from a Facebook page which are two pins I've been after for ages. Anyway, the waffling on the back is reversed; instead of the Mickey heads being indented they are raised. I've searched through my other pins but I can't find another like it.

It's the Stitch and Angel cupcake pins that were released in Disneyland Paris in 2011. I can't see any other issues.

Many thanks!

Are you talking about pins #85452 and #85454? I have Angel/85454. I traded for her sometime last year at a local pin event, so I have no direct purchase info. The back stamp indicates Disneyland Paris, and the waffling on my pin has the Mickey heads indented, same as is usually seen. Wish I had more information for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back