• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Quick Auction - Lilo & Stitch Love is Rock 'n (81106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Quick Auction - Lilo & Stitch Love is Rock 'n (81106)

CrashMyParty

One Dynamite Gal
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
tumblr_m0rcf5orFQ1qby6sao1_500.gif

Hello all! Welcome to my second auction! (The first one was very fun, thank you to all who participated!)
Thank you to Goofy_Moe for coming up with the great idea to do this!
This one will be a quickie... ending Sunday, June 10 at 8 PM sharp

The pin up for auction is:
pin81106

Pin 81106: WDW - Love is Magical - Postcard & Pin - Love is Rock 'n

LE: 400

Unfortunately, I do not have the postcard the pin originally came with, however the pin itself is in beautiful condition!

RULES:
-No bids will be accepted after the auction end time
-All bids must be posted on this forum
-Must be at least 3 bidders or this auction will be canceled
-If bidding a PODM, please include cell picture if possible - if not, cell description
-Bid must include pin pics number of the pin(s) you're offering
-Bids must be pins only - no money, Disney merchandise besides pins, etc.
-If there are any flaws with the pins being bid please provide picture/description of the issue

Hints:
I'm interested in quite a few things to be honest, you're bound to have something I like. My main collections are Lilo and Stitch and Dumbo. I have some smaller collections of Snow White, Figment and castles. I am trying to grow some collections of Timothy Mouse, Bambi, Pixar, princesses, Animal Kingdom, Lion King and sorcerer Mickey. Basically, the only things I am not looking for are live action movies, Alice in Wonderland, Star wars/tours, Tron and vinylmation pins.

If you do not have anything from my wants, have no fear! All bids will be considered, and I'm sure there are plenty of pins I'd like if I saw them but just haven't gotten around to adding to my (very long) wants list. So please don't hesitate to bid if you have nothing from my wants!

Just a quick note - I place my trust in you guys that you know what an appropriate bid is. Please keep in mind what a fair trade would be when bidding. Thank you.

Anymore questions, please ask them below so all bidders can see.

Okay, that's about all... BID AWAY!!!

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!,
Caroline :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back