• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rak Attack Dec & January (PLEASE READ)

ZAPPED! Rak Attack Dec & January (PLEASE READ)

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Due to the circumstances of Christmas, New Years, the postal service being slightly stupid this time of year, I wanted to ask if everyone would be alright with combining Dec and January, i.e. having an extended time to send in a gift. Which means the same person would be getting the Rak Attack but in January. I've had about 10 people drop out this month, and I know this is a very very hard time of the year for most people. Sending after the New Year would also be a great idea because the post office and mail system will have calmed down by then. I know some people sent on their own ;3 So this would only delay the box.

Please let me know what you think as soon as you can! If everyone opposes then I'll send it out the 21st, the day I get home from San Francisco.

I think that will be better with people getting ss gifts and partys I know my shipping this month is limited and my husband said no Internationals due to post office lines

Sounds like a good idea! I felt kind of bad having to drop out, but this month has been nuts for me what with Hanukkah, Christmas, and Secret Santa. I would love the extra time to put together a good RAK package for our December victim. :)

This would be really great for me since I'm moving the week after Christmas. If we don't sent the RAK packages out til sometime in January I could actually participate for that month!

I LOVE this idea! I had an awesome idea of what I wanted to do, but wasn't going to have time, so I've been racking my brain for an alternate idea. With extra time, I should be able to go with my original plan! :)

Ohhh! That would mean I would be able to send something... hopefully!!

I felt bad for not joining in this month. :(

Back