• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Rapunzel Perfume Bottle 95287 -- Ends Wednesday March 27th @ 11:59 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Rapunzel Perfume Bottle 95287 -- Ends Wednesday March 27th @ 11:59 PM EST

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey there gang! :DWell! My last auction went off quite nicely, so I figured I would give another one a shot! :D I just got back from WDW and, of course, the pin trading was bountiful! But on the first day, my good friend MaryScribbles was lucky enough to snag the Rapunzel Perfume Bottle from the completer pouch! I was furious and mad with jealousy! XD But! As it happens, I managed to snag one before the trip was out! And so, here it is! For your bidding pleasure!
a2402c7f-6b08-4456-85bd-d6395f56d7a8_zps14aae53a.jpg
Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)Trading: 25 (including me)Wanting: 168All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.No cash bids.If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3Now, here's my little caveat. I acknowledge that this is a Hidden Mickey. I am not expecting pure gold for this. So, I think for this auction, ~quantity~ will be the biggest draw. Of course, if you want to put something up that super valuable, by all means! If you put up a grail, that should definitely put you in the running! But, I imagine that most people will not go that route, which is fine. It's a HM after all. SO! Quantity (from my wants) will likely be the name of the game here! OVERWHELM ME WITH SHEER NUMBERS!!! ;P But, for the sake of it, here's the standard Wants/Don't Wants list:Hyper-Specific Wants: (I know I very likely won't get these, but it's worth mentioning...)Sword in the Stone PoDM – featuring Human Merlin (Mim does not have to be present, but human is preferred). Sword in the Stone pins from my Grail Banner Aladdin Magic Carpet Ride scene (particularly 59137, 76142, and Beloved Tales) Aladdin PoDM - featuring the Magic Carpet RideGeneral Wants: Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin) PoDMs (particularly SitS, Aladdin, Mulan, and BatB) (again, SUPER unlikely)Pins from my Banners Beloved Tales (HAHAHAHA! I'm crazy, yes?)Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece Jafar / Aladdin general Scar Maleficent (dragon form especially) UrsulaDisney Store Europe Good traders StitchDo Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)Hidden Mickey Princesses (except Jasmine from the above) Non LE pins (except those that pertain to the above) Fab 5 Scrappers/Counterfeits Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time†pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire†or "Jasmine in the Sand Timer" from my banner). This auction will end at 11:59pm on Wednesday, March 27th Eastern Standard Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted AT LEAST twice a day (lunch and dinner-ish) provided it changes. But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN! Good luck, everyone! ^0^ ~Merlin

(Sorry about that first post! Mods are welcome to delete it! This is the post with correct formatting! Super sorry about that! Not sure what happened!)

Hey there gang!

:D Well! My last auction went off quite nicely, so I figured I would give another one a shot! :D I just got back from WDW and, of course, the pin trading was bountiful! But on the first day, my good friend MaryScribbles was lucky enough to snag the Rapunzel Perfume Bottle from the completer pouch! I was furious and mad with jealousy! XD But! As it happens, I managed to snag one before the trip was out! And so, here it is! For your bidding pleasure!

a2402c7f-6b08-4456-85bd-d6395f56d7a8_zps14aae53a.jpg

Pin 95287: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Perfume Bottle Collection - Rapunzel (PWP)

Trading: 25 (including me)
Wanting: 168

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

Now, here's my little caveat. I acknowledge that this is a Hidden Mickey. I am not expecting pure gold for this. So, I think for this auction, ~quantity~ will be the biggest draw. Of course, if you want to put something up that super valuable, by all means! If you put up a grail, that should definitely put you in the running! But, I imagine that most people will not go that route, which is fine. It's a HM after all. SO! Quantity (from my wants) will likely be the name of the game here! OVERWHELM ME WITH SHEER NUMBERS!!! ;P But, for the sake of it, here's the standard Wants/Don't Wants list:

Hyper-Specific Wants: (I know I very likely won't get these, but it's worth mentioning...)
Sword in the Stone PoDM – featuring Human Merlin (Mim does not have to be present, but human is preferred).
Sword in the Stone pins from my Grail Banner
Aladdin Magic Carpet Ride scene (particularly 59137, 76142, and Beloved Tales)
Aladdin PoDM - featuring the Magic Carpet Ride

General Wants:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
PoDMs (particularly SitS, Aladdin, Mulan, and BatB) (again, SUPER unlikely)
Pins from my Banners
Beloved Tales (HAHAHAHA! I'm crazy, yes?)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Jafar / Aladdin general
Scar
Maleficent (dragon form especially)
Ursula
Disney Store Europe
Good traders
Stitch

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Princesses (except Jasmine from the above)
Non LE pins (except those that pertain to the above)
Fab 5
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time” pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire” or "Jasmine in the Sand Timer" from my banner).

This auction will end at 11:59pm on Wednesday, March 27th Eastern Standard Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted AT LEAST twice a day (lunch and dinner-ish) provided it changes. But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

Good luck, everyone! ^0^

~Merlin

Ah!! Thank you so much for the second bid! That's awesome! I can honestly say I wasn't expecting a SitS pin! One more bid for a leader board! Thanks so much!

~Merlin

Well, for the sake of it, I'm going to go ahead and post a leader board.

1) thePinKeeper -- Awesome SitS pin!
2) ElysionPrincess -- that Prince Ali would look great with my Magic Carpet ride set! :D

thanks for the great bids so far! :3

~Merlin

Thank you for the third bid! Here's a proper leader board!

1) thePinKeeper -- Awesome SitS pin!
2) ElysionPrincess -- that Prince Ali would look great with my Magic Carpet ride set!
3) ParRin -- great WiR pin!

thanks for the bids so far! :D

~Merlin

Nope! Sure didn't! :D that trade fell through, and that puts you at the top! :D

1) Rasputin -- SitS Grail!
2) The Pin Keeper -- adorable Arthur and the Sword
3) ElysionsPrinces -- Prince Ali, mighty is he!

~Merlin

i offer

Pin 705: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #46 (The Little Mermaid / Ariel)
Pin 75110: DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Magic Mirror Collection (Ursula)

Thanks for the bid, Ozzie, but the leader board remains the same. ^^;

3) ElysionsPrinces -- Prince Ali, mighty is he!

~Merlin

lets give it a go ,we start of with
pin84607
pin15316

Pin 84607: WDW - Star Wars(TM) Mystery Collection - Characters with Quotes - Donald Duck as Han Solo Only
Pin 15316: Magical Musical Moments - Part of Your World

Thanks for the bid! Updated leader board! :D

3) Orlandoismycat -- Donald SW pin that I'm after plus a Musical Moments!

Okay i gotta at least try <3

Pin 34379: DLR - The Lion King (Scar & Hyenas)
Pin 390: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #15 - Toy Story 2 (Woody , Jessie & Bullseye)

Oooooooh! >.< Why do you make this so hard? Hahah! You're so close Pin Keeper, but I'm afraid the leader board remains the same. >.<

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back